Turn on thread page Beta

The official medicine/dentistry/veterinary applications/offers thread watch

ReputationRep:
    still nothing from southampton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    iv just checked ucas and not heard anything either! im so close to a breakdown!

arwen, when was your interview? mine was 25th november, 3 months!!!!!! :eek:
    Mine was the 8 th of december!!!! What are they doing??? I think (or I hope rather) their gonna tell us in the next few days!!!

They have rejected someone who has not yet had an interview, maybe they are down to the final borderline people!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    im living in hope! im not gready, i only want one offer, what more can i ask! iv heard we'll def no by march, which is about a week away, so hopfully we'll know soon!!!!!! 3 months!

ReputationRep:
    im living in hope! im not gready, i only want one offer, what more can i ask! iv heard we'll def no by march, which is about a week away, so hopfully we'll know soon!!!!!! 3 months!
    Well March is tomorrow so.... watch this space :eek: I know, just 1 offer thats all we need !!!

ReputationRep:
    ooo, I got a letter from RVC asking me to an interview for the Vet Sci course. I don't know if that helps you fellows.

ReputationRep:
    nothin yet, come on ppl, its march already!put us out of our misery!iv still not heard from ed, is that a good thing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlipperyWhenWet)
    Yeah they do! I'm in Wolfson at the moment. It's ok, bit scabby, but it's by far the most sociable of all the halls. I have met so many people because we all eat together and chill in the common room, and because a lot of people are 1st yr vets I got to know most of my year pretty quickly. The food isn't "too" bad, it's edible on most occasions but can get pretty repetitive!
    A good friend of mine is at Queen Margaret and her room is about double the size of mine and the halls is lovely. It's only about 3 or so years old so is in really good condition. So if you want self catered then that's the best to go for. However it's a not an overly sociable hall compared to Wolfson.
    Wolfson is about 10 mins walk from the vet school so vvv handy for that. Esp. as we are only down at the main uni 2 mornings a week on average.
    One other thing. In the accomodation brochure it says all rooms in Wolfson have data points, does this include internet access?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    ooo, I got a letter from RVC asking me to an interview for the Vet Sci course. I don't know if that helps you fellows.
    i've still heard absolutely nothing from rvc...not even the vet sc. course. *urgh* i hate this waiting process...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawk)
    One other thing. In the accomodation brochure it says all rooms in Wolfson have data points, does this include internet access?
    Yeah, unlimited access. And for everyone without a laptop/comp we have a computer room too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I ****ing Got Into Liverpool!!!!!!!!
    Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!
    That your 1st choice?

ReputationRep:

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yes.

thanks everyone ^_^
    When did you find out -by post /ucas??

ReputationRep:
    Congrats :party:
    What are the grades and is it gonna be your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Yay ive got an offer from liv too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_r)
    Yay ive got an offer from liv too!!

No way!!well done to you too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    congrats! well done on your offers!!!! gits! ony jokin, am chuffed for u all!

ReputationRep:
    oh, good! see you at congress
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    congrats! well done on your offers!!!! gits! ony jokin, am chuffed for u all!
    I know how you feel!! But I know of someone, who had an interview beginning of december (@ RVC) and got rejected on tuesday . I think we are still not rejected i guess!! :rolleyes:

Hang on in there - Good things come to those who wait!!

ReputationRep:
    OMFG!!!!!!! well done u!!! *aaaaarrrgghhhhh*

Really am chuffed for u

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2005

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.