The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[I know how you feel!! But I know of someone, who had an interview beginning of december (@ RVC) and got rejected on tuesday . I think we are still not rejected i guess!!

Hang on in there - Good things come to those who wait!! ]

yep, supose your right! am too scared to look at ucas now!
kat_r
Yay ive got an offer from liv too!!

OOOO, and well done to u as well kat!! sheeeeesh, success all round today :rolleyes: :p:

3 out of 4 ey?? WOW!! :biggrin:
lessthanthree
I ****ing Got Into Liverpool!!!!!!!!

well done!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 563
just accepted RVC as my firm and bristol as my insurance! Hope that was the right thing to do!!
Reply 564
ProvenAngel

3 out of 4 ey?? WOW!! :biggrin:

How the hell i managed that i'll never know!
Reply 565
kat_r
just accepted RVC as my firm and bristol as my insurance! Hope that was the right thing to do!!

Definitly :biggrin: although how can you have an insurance which is higher than your firm?
Reply 566
Hawk
Definitly :biggrin: although how can you have an insurance which is higher than your firm?

Just doesnt make sense does it, oh well RVC here i come (hopefully!)
Reply 567
kat_r
How the hell i managed that i'll never know!

Good Choice!! :biggrin:
kat_r

ah ha! well done, RVC was superb. I still cant decide...might have to toss a coin.......
iv just got another rejection from edinburgh :frown:

am losin all hope now
northern_lass
iv just got another rejection from edinburgh :frown:

am losin all hope now

yea, u can do it. LOADS of ppl only get one offer. I think everything will work out in ur favour *hug*

...if not, hunt them down and HURT them!!! oops... im not supposed to be dishing out bad ideas!! :eek: :rolleyes: PLZ dont, but u wont need to anyway :wink:
thanku! i luv u guys! lol!

huntin them down n hurtin them....... hmm, sounds interest.... no, not a good idea if have to reapply!!!
I got rejected from Edinburgh yesterday too :frown:

L
silkymouse1
I got rejected from Edinburgh yesterday too :frown:

L

:eek: :eek: :eek: o no!!! *hug* *hug* *hug*

u still have RVC, and RVC is great! :biggrin:

Edinburghs loss, not urs! :smile:
ProvenAngel
:eek: :eek: :eek: o no!!! *hug* *hug* *hug*

u still have RVC, and RVC is great! :biggrin:

Edinburghs loss, not urs! :smile:

Thankyou :smile:

(and I'm finally back on here as this site works on my computer again now so it's good to hear from you provenangel :smile: )

L
silkymouse1
Thankyou :smile:

(and I'm finally back on here as this site works on my computer again now so it's good to hear from you provenangel :smile: )

L

eeeesshhhkkkk! *does happy little dance*

good to know ur back! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 576
ProvenAngel
ah ha! well done, RVC was superb. I still cant decide...might have to toss a coin.......

I really feel for you its such a hard decision to make, plus botht ur offers are the same which makes it even harder! Just remember where ever you go your gonna have a really good time and willend up with bascially the same degree
hotboi01
i was gna wait till 2mma but i'm guessing pretty much everyones handed in their ucas fom. so where'd u all apply?

i applied to:
cardiff
hull and yourk
imperial
queen mary

http://www.hyms.ac.uk/admissions/interviewquestions.asp

try this, there should be around 300 potential interview questions for hull/york
Reply 578
well done u guys. congrats on your liverpool offers :biggrin:

especially less than 3 (knew you could do it) :wink:

I just wish they'd put me out of my misery :frown:
kat_r
I really feel for you its such a hard decision to make, plus botht ur offers are the same which makes it even harder! Just remember where ever you go your gonna have a really good time and willend up with bascially the same degree

Thats very true. Im thrilled to be given the choice, which makes me feeel quite guilty really :redface: Im currently constructing a list of all the good and bad points about each...(the v few bad points!)... to see if that helps at all. And i can honestly say it hasnt helped so far! Im thinking Liverpool today, but 2moro, it could change to RVC. ITS InSaNe!!! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending