Turn on thread page Beta

The official medicine/dentistry/veterinary applications/offers thread watch

ReputationRep:
    man...

i've done P1 & Phy 5 Prac so far (P1 was a stupid module i had to resit just cos edexcel said i have to sit a june module even though i've finished maths in jan)

still have:
    phy 1
    phy 2
    phy 4
    phy 5
    phy 6
    bio 5
    bio 6
    chem 5

:bawling:
    chem 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    hehe, stress of exams! it sends u mad! i told my mum i was goin to make conjugate bases for tea tonight! :confused:
    :eek:

CH3COO- for tea?!

*hides before northern_lass invites me for tea*

ReputationRep:
    mmm, conjugate bases, lol, that came up in chem today How come you are only tested on one unit at a time???? I think that would be great, no need to learn everything at once and stick it in your head.... but on the other hand it does seem like an awful lot of exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    :eek:

CH3COO- for tea?!

*hides before northern_lass invites me for tea*
    was just about to ask u all round! :eating:

ReputationRep:
    was just about to ask u all round! :eating:
    :tee: set a place for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    :tee: set a place for me
    conjugate base on toast do ya? can do a bit of heavy metal ion or potasium manganate for puddin if ur nice!

i need to get out more!

ReputationRep:
    conjugate base on toast do ya? can do a bit of heavy metal ion or potasium manganate for puddin if ur nice!

i need to get out more!
    Mmmm potassium manganate always looked so oddly appetising to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkymouse1)
    Mmmm potassium manganate always looked so oddly appetising to me...
    i always thought hydrated copper sulphate solution looks gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheilz001)
    mmm, conjugate bases, lol, that came up in chem today How come you are only tested on one unit at a time???? I think that would be great, no need to learn everything at once and stick it in your head.... but on the other hand it does seem like an awful lot of exams!
    are you kidding?! each unit focuses on different stuff...but each requiring the knowledge of the ones before. and unit 6 is like a mix-and-match cocktail of everything and anything.

hence i tend to think of the school ones are little mocktails. :p:

ReputationRep:
    are you kidding?! each unit focuses on different stuff...but each requiring the knowledge of the ones before. and unit 6 is like a mix-and-match cocktail of everything and anything.

hence i tend to think of the school ones are little mocktails. :p:
    Oops, sorry, have no clue bout the english systems at all! I probably prefer the scottish system, only 2 exams to worry bout!

ReputationRep:
    Oops, sorry, have no clue bout the english systems at all! I probably prefer the scottish system, only 2 exams to worry bout!
    *fumes with jealousy* :heeeellll

this is unfair...and you only need BB???????

ReputationRep:
    *fumes with jealousy* :heeeellll

this is unfair...and you only need BB???????

I'm sorry
    Our advanced highers are meant to be harder than the a levels, or what ever the english system is. And we have to do the whole course in 1 year, which is all new stuff from higher, which (well for me) is hard, i dont know if i'll get my b's.

sorry if i made u :vmad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry
    Our advanced highers are meant to be harder than the a levels, or what ever the english system is. And we have to do the whole course in 1 year, which is all new stuff from higher, which (well for me) is hard, i dont know if i'll get my b's.

HAHAHAHAHA

i was only kidding my dear...

in a way THANK GOD i'm not doing HK Alevels...

they're supposed to be the ANCIENT English Alevel syllabus...

which means...impossi-freaking-ble. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA

i was only kidding my dear...

in a way THANK GOD i'm not doing HK Alevels...

they're supposed to be the ANCIENT English Alevel syllabus...

which means...impossi-freaking-ble. :eek:
    :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

ReputationRep:
    :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

Lol, whoops, i just thought they were cute :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, whoops, i just thought they were cute :flute:
    haha i see...

thought they meant something... :p:

ah well...i'm tried...can't think straight...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry

WE'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Do you really think you missed your offer? They seemed OK, I thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    WE'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Do you really think you missed your offer? They seemed OK, I thought.
    I'm just not sure, thats all, dont want to jump to conclusions just yet! They werent bad at all, i think it could just go either way! I have nothing to fall back on, which sucks, my prelim marks were absolute rubbish, didnt know my offer soon enough, so didnt work coz i thought i had no hope getting in, in the first place. Oh well, i'll just have to wait and see, got :rolleyes: 9weeks 6days to wait :eek:
    What bout you?? U pretty confident?
    I still cant believe we're finnished!!!!! Yay, i cant wait to go shopping and do normal things that people do for a change! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just not sure, thats all, dont want to jump to conclusions just yet! They werent bad at all, i think it could just go either way! I have nothing to fall back on, which sucks, my prelim marks were absolute rubbish, didnt know my offer soon enough, so didnt work coz i thought i had no hope getting in, in the first place. Oh well, i'll just have to wait and see, got :rolleyes: 9weeks 6days to wait :eek:
    What bout you?? U pretty confident?
    I still cant believe we're finnished!!!!! Yay, i cant wait to go shopping and do normal things that people do for a change! Yay!
    :mad: sooooooooo unfair!!

I have 11 exams to go, one of which is the day after my 18th bday grrrr. exams dont finish for 4 weeks (minus one day)!

and its about 11 weeks til our results, tho i really cant be bothered to work it out, that was just a guess lol.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.