The official medicine/dentistry/veterinary applications/offers thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
faithless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey guys...I'm back!!!! only just got the stupid computer fixed. Seems like 4eva since i had internet access. :rolleyes:

i'm with you all on the...OH MY GOD..EXAMS!!!! thing

I've got the following:

06/06/05 = BYA1 and BYA3
08/06/05 = CHM2 and CHM3
21/06/05 = BYA5 and BYA7
23/06/05 = CHM4
24/06/05 = BYA9
28/06/04 = CHM5 and CHM6 :eek:
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by flower_87)
:mad: sooooooooo unfair!!

I have 11 exams to go, one of which is the day after my 18th bday grrrr. exams dont finish for 4 weeks (minus one day)!

and its about 11 weeks til our results, tho i really cant be bothered to work it out, that was just a guess lol.
*protest with flower_87*
Ridgeback
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by faithless)
hey guys...I'm back!!!! only just got the stupid computer fixed. Seems like 4eva since i had internet access. :rolleyes:

i'm with you all on the...OH MY GOD..EXAMS!!!! thing

I've got the following:

06/06/05 = BYA1 and BYA3
08/06/05 = CHM2 and CHM3
21/06/05 = BYA5 and BYA7
23/06/05 = CHM4
24/06/05 = BYA9
28/06/04 = CHM5 and CHM6 :eek:
:worm: Welcome back Faithless :hello:
Hey we'll both be sitting Chem on the 28th! Good luck with them all
*Arwen*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
DAMMIT

I'm actually going crazy - its soooo boring... :rolleyes:

Due to the fact that my brain has been eaten by my biology textbook, I have nothing intelligent to say, so...........

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Right, back to Physics - whoop
faithless
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ridgeback)
:worm: Welcome back Faithless :hello:
Hey we'll both be sitting Chem on the 28th! Good luck with them all
thanks honey

are you sitting both?
northern_lass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
10 left to go, 10 left to go, omg, im crackin up, 10 left to go

:bird: :shot: :heeeellll :motz: :ninja: :stupid:
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sheilz001)
I'm just not sure, thats all, dont want to jump to conclusions just yet! They werent bad at all, i think it could just go either way! I have nothing to fall back on, which sucks, my prelim marks were absolute rubbish, didnt know my offer soon enough, so didnt work coz i thought i had no hope getting in, in the first place. Oh well, i'll just have to wait and see, got :rolleyes: 9weeks 6days to wait :eek:
What bout you?? U pretty confident?
I still cant believe we're finnished!!!!! Yay, i cant wait to go shopping and do normal things that people do for a change! Yay!
I feel pretty good about getting BB (if I missed BB after predicted AAAA it would be a real bummer)
Ridgeback
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by faithless)
thanks honey

are you sitting both?
Afraid so! :eek:
ProvenAngel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey guys! I've been away for a while too... been trying to fill my head with chemistry and biology rather than TSR!! :tsr: hehe!

I am already cracking in the thick of exam stress!!!! :eek: God i hate it. I just got back from doing some biology resits and feel brain dead. I have chem resits in 2 days as well, so theres barely time to stop!! I still have 15 exams left!!

Just wantin to wish ALL OF YOU the VERY BEST OF PROVENANGEL LUCK!! for all these exams, coz im determined to stay off the internet for a while now until exams are over...

...oh how i will soon fail! :p:

But seriously, GOOD LUCK...you CAN and WILL do it!!

byziebye for now!
northern_lass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ProvenAngel)
Hey guys! I've been away for a while too... been trying to fill my head with chemistry and biology rather than TSR!! :tsr: hehe!

I am already cracking in the thick of exam stress!!!! :eek: God i hate it. I just got back from doing some biology resits and feel brain dead. I have chem resits in 2 days as well, so theres barely time to stop!! I still have 15 exams left!!

Just wantin to wish ALL OF YOU the VERY BEST OF PROVENANGEL LUCK!! for all these exams, coz im determined to stay off the internet for a while now until exams are over...

...oh how i will soon fail! :p:

But seriously, GOOD LUCK...you CAN and WILL do it!!

byziebye for now!
thanku!!!! iv just done a biology resit too, didnt think it went that badly, and im also doin a chem resit on wed, even tho theres no point coz i can only get another 10 marks on it! ahh, it made sense at the time! lol!

9 more to go!!!! soon all b over!!!!
northern_lass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1 more done! 8 more to go
silkymouse1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2 gone- 5 more to go!

L
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
9 more to go.
kat_r
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anyone else beginning to panic that they might not get the grades for uni, i am!! I've been so slack with my revision and know that im goin to pay for it judging by how little i seem to know after doin my revision!!
northern_lass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kat_r)
Anyone else beginning to panic that they might not get the grades for uni, i am!! I've been so slack with my revision and know that im goin to pay for it judging by how little i seem to know after doin my revision!!
hell yeah, im terrified im not gonna get the grades, am on revision overload at the mo, but i dont think its helpin me at all, nothing new is sinkin in!
flower_87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by northern_lass)
hell yeah, im terrified im not gonna get the grades, am on revision overload at the mo, but i dont think its helpin me at all, nothing new is sinkin in!
same, I'm convinced that I'm not going to get AAB! i really am trying atm, but it doesnt help that some of the biology stuff is just sooooo tedious! i revised pretty solidly from about 930am today until 6pm besides an hour break in the middle, but by 6 i was actually going mad, i couldnt sit still any longer!

not looking forward to next week, 7 exams! also its my birthday tomorrow and ive got so much to learn im gonna have to spend the day revising! :mad:
Ridgeback
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by flower_87)
same, I'm convinced that I'm not going to get AAB! i really am trying atm, but it doesnt help that some of the biology stuff is just sooooo tedious! i revised pretty solidly from about 930am today until 6pm besides an hour break in the middle, but by 6 i was actually going mad, i couldnt sit still any longer!

not looking forward to next week, 7 exams! also its my birthday tomorrow and ive got so much to learn im gonna have to spend the day revising! :mad:
:birthday: for tomorrow :cheers:
I have physics and maths on Thursday :eek: but not too worried about those. It's chemistry i'm having trouble getting to sink in
Sheilz001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:birthday:
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:hugs: to all.
flower_87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sheilz001)
:birthday:
thank you! and thank you to Ridgeback too!

i reckon i should be able to scrape an A in chemistry (hopefully!), but who knows about biology or maths - biology im not even sure about the B I seem to know so little! argh
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1043)
79.08%
Leave (276)
20.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed