Turn on thread page Beta

The official medicine/dentistry/veterinary applications/offers thread watch

ReputationRep:
    :birthday:
    hope youv had as decent a day as revision will let u!

iv been revising since about 11, just about to start another maths paper. i think im gonna b scraping As in chemistry and maths if i get them, biology i only need 40 or 50 odd marks to get an A, so im not too worried about that, but i seem to be puttin off revision for that! just started going thru all my revision notes from a few months/weeks ago for them last night

HATE EXAMS!!!!!!!! my head is surely going to explode if i do anymore!!

:burnout:

ReputationRep:
    iv just checked ucas track, just to make sure my offer hasnt been lowerd to AAB, it hasnt but its still there! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    Had two exams today (Physics and Maths)and they went really well especially the Maths. Just another 6 to go :eek: Why can't my 'A' be in maths instead of chem :rolleyes:
    Next exam on Monday another Maths paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    Had two exams today (Physics and Maths)and they went really well especially the Maths. Just another 6 to go :eek: Why can't my 'A' be in maths instead of chem :rolleyes:
    Next exam on Monday another Maths paper
    Hope you're not talking about UC OCR Physics - that was pretty bad for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Hope you're not talking about UC OCR Physics - that was pretty bad for me
    No it was WJEC Ph5 Physics and WJEC P3 Maths

ReputationRep:
    my friend had ocr uc physics and said it went really badly today, said it was really long and hard.

i had p2 maths (AQA) resit from jan, not really sure how it went but i know i did better then january!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all you oh-so-nearly vet students!

I remember how terrified I was that I hadn't done well enough and, believe me, I would not wish to repeat the experience!

You guys will be fine, even if you don't feel it at the moment. I convinced myself that I hadn't got AAA but somehow I did.

It all gets a bit less stressful when you get to vet school- first year exam results come out tomorrow and I'm a bit worried that I might have failed a subject but it doesn't have such disasterous consequences, so I'm not too worried.

But anyway, enough waffle, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    ok, im really really starting to panic about not getting my 3As. do they definatly reconsider people who dont get the grades from RVC? i know ill get AAB, but whether or not ill get this extra A in maths i just dont know. i need about 74 marks in my last 2 papers, and i know thats doable for one of them, but im not so sure about p3. help me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    ok, im really really starting to panic about not getting my 3As. do they definatly reconsider people who dont get the grades from RVC? i know ill get AAB, but whether or not ill get this extra A in maths i just dont know. i need about 74 marks in my last 2 papers, and i know thats doable for one of them, but im not so sure about p3. help me!
    I'm scared too! I know RVC do reconsider if you don't get the grades. I hgeard of a girl who got AAB with an offer of AAA and who didn't get in. But there again I know a girl who got an offer of AAA and who got BBB and got in! I've already got an A in maths, but I need to bring my B in bio up to an A and my C in chem up to an A, and I really don't think I can do it in both subjects, especially as my bio exams are in 5 days and I've barely started module 5! Argh! I'm speed revising- managed to do 3/4 of module 4 in 4 days, so if I work fast I can get it all covered... *keeps telling herself that in hope she'll believe it*. Ugh, I don't want to not get in for the second time!...

Good luck everyone Sorry about my little rant!

Lisa

ReputationRep:
    ummm...6 exams down...5 more to go.

Pure 1
    Phy 1 - retake
    Phy 2 - retake
    Phy 4
    Phy 5
    Phy 5 Prac
    :bawling: - this was a catastrophe...*sky falls* :eek:
    Bio 5
    Chem 5
    Bio 6
    Phy 6
    Chem 6

oh...someone please shoot me.

ReputationRep:
    o dear, heading for nervous breakdown :dong:

ReputationRep:
    Not too long to go now everybody. You can all do it and you will all be starting vet / medical school this September / October! If I managed to pass my vet exams you guys will all get A's in your A-levels too! BEST OF LUCK people :bird:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Not too long to go now everybody. You can all do it and you will all be starting vet / medical school this September / October! If I managed to pass my vet exams you guys will all get A's in your A-levels too! BEST OF LUCK people :bird:
    :hugs: thank you eu eu.

ReputationRep:
    :stupido2: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    :stupido2: :afraid:
    Afternoon Northern Lass
    When's your next exam?
    I've got another maths paper tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    Afternoon Northern Lass
    When's your next exam?
    I've got another maths paper tomorrow :eek:
    iv got a maths paper tomoro aswell, s1, resit from last year :rolleyes:

just come online to get a mark scheme, o the fun of exams! i really think ther starin to crack me up!

hows u doin neway? havnt had much chance to chat recently! lol!

ReputationRep:
    p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3 p3

crap

ReputationRep:
    Only one more exam left, Biology synoptic on Friday
    Some stupid Chemistry AEA next week but I aint doing anything for that. Its one of those things you thought was good at the time but now really regret.

ReputationRep:
    feelinf sorry for ur selves ha
    13 exams before the 1st july - three synoptics in there
    and i have mumps therefore want to crawl under my desk rather than sit A levels

ReputationRep:
    i got into college grove

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2005

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.