The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hawk
Only one more exam left, Biology synoptic on Friday :smile:
Some stupid Chemistry AEA next week but I aint doing anything for that. Its one of those things you thought was good at the time but now really regret.

Hehe good luck. I considered doing the AEA chem, but then came to my senses - I had a look at one past paper, looks pretty insane.
Only 4 exams left for me now :smile:
Biology on Friday afternoon :mad:
Physics Monday..........then two :eek: Chemistry on Tuesday .........then that's it finished and Tenerife here i come :biggrin:
northern_lass
i got into college grove :biggrin:

Cool :smile:
How did you find out? I haven't heard anything
silkymouse1
Cool :smile:
How did you find out? I haven't heard anything

i got a letter thru saying that iv got a place inollege grove and theyl send me details in aug. not that im gonna b needin it, iv just really ****ed up chem synoptic so now im screwd.
northern_lass
i got a letter thru saying that iv got a place inollege grove and theyl send me details in aug. not that im gonna b needin it, iv just really ****ed up chem synoptic so now im screwd.

:frown: Hopefully you'll have done better than you think :frown: I'm dreading chem synoptic- I've got in on tue :confused:
silkymouse1
:frown: Hopefully you'll have done better than you think :frown: I'm dreading chem synoptic- I've got in on tue :confused:

iv got trends and patterns and biochemistry on tuesday, my last exam!! thank god! it seems to have gone on forever!
northern_lass
iv got trends and patterns and biochemistry on tuesday, my last exam!! thank god! it seems to have gone on forever!

It does indeed! I've got bio unit 6 tomorrow then my 2 chem synoptic papers on Tues then freeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!! miow :biggrin:
Hey guys. Had my biology Mod 7 today...o DeAr GoD!! i am most definately NOT going to vetschool now.

I need a B, and today just = v v v v bad day to be sat writing about negative feedback! :eek:

So yea, overall i recon ill be scraping a C for biology coz i hated mod4 as well. Lol!

O wot a mess.......bYebYe Liverpool :frown:

On a more +ve note, only 2 more chem exams left of tuesday! WAY TO GO!!!! :biggrin: Once they are done, i can get back to sleeping at night!! :p:
I didn't get into College Grove :frown: Still, I got into Kentish Court (Mary Brancker house now, though I think Kentish Court sounded better!), so at least I get the priviledge of having a living room :smile:
Reply 1089
I'm in mary brancker house 2!
wow, ther brand new! kindov jealus now! but at least i wont have to travel, and i can stay in bed a bit longer!

when is everyone planning to move? i was thinkin the tues or wed b4 the 26th, but im not so sure coz i dont want to be on my own!
I GOT AN OFFER FOR SEPTEMBER 2005!!!!

They had places available so they moved me forward!!!!
just gotta get the results now....did soooooo badly on BYA5 and BYA7!!
faithless

:congrats: Congratulations Faithless :biggrin:
That's fantastic news for you. You must feel like you've won the lottery :biggrin:
Well done you deserve it.
:party:
kat_r

Yey- maybe we'll end up living near each other then :smile:

I would still prefer to not have to walk for 20 mins and get up earlier though- you're lucky Northern lass! I'm planning on moving in around the 19th as that's when our contracts start and I wnat to get settled in seeing as I'm paying the rent already!

Well done Faithless- yey for you :smile:
Reply 1094
kat_r

I take it they don't alocate accomodation to people holding RVC as insurance? I aint heard anything from them or Glasgow since my offer :confused:
Hawk
I take it they don't alocate accomodation to people holding RVC as insurance? I aint heard anything from them or Glasgow since my offer :confused:

Perhaps they are the same as Edinburgh........they don't allocate until they get your results and you're definately in :frown:
Hawk

I dunno. I thought they did but I've never known anyone with an RVC insurance offer. I only heard this morning so give it a few days and if you haven't heard by then then I guess you can rest assured that the answer to your question is no, or maybe get in touch with them.
faithless

:party: yay!!! well done you! :biggrin:

silkymouse1
I'm planning on moving in around the 19th as that's when our contracts start and I wnat to get settled in seeing as I'm paying the rent already!

yeah, i think i might move in around then, i want to get settled! and get to know everyone, oo this is going to be scary! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: in a good way tho!!! oo, revision, too excited!
Reply 1098
i was planning on goin up on the sunday before th 26th but if everyone is goin up eaarlier then i might. I'm gettin so excited now, kinda takes ur mind off exams!
kat_r
I'm gettin so excited now, kinda takes ur mind off exams!

Yeah totally! I keep looking on the net about accomodation and thinking about buying pots and pans and things (which I also find exciting- am I the only one and just sad?!). I should be revising chromium titrations... especially as I only just started revising all my A2 level chemistry a few days ago!

Latest

Trending

Trending