Turn on thread page Beta

The official medicine/dentistry/veterinary applications/offers thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithless)
    I GOT AN OFFER FOR SEPTEMBER 2005!!!!

They had places available so they moved me forward!!!!
    just gotta get the results now....did soooooo badly on BYA5 and BYA7!!

OMG!! that is FANTASTIC! well chuffed for u!

See u there...(HOPEFULLY!) :p:

x x x

-
    and Hawk, i havent got my RVC accomodation reply either, and mines an insurance offer too. Glad i ent the only one, i was startin to worry a bit!

ReputationRep:
    :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
    final stretch people!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkymouse1)
    Yeah totally! I keep looking on the net about accomodation and thinking about buying pots and pans and things (which I also find exciting- am I the only one and just sad?!). I should be revising chromium titrations... especially as I only just started revising all my A2 level chemistry a few days ago!
    Nope i finding the prospect pf buying pots n pans v exciting 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProvenAngel)
    -
    and Hawk, i havent got my RVC accomodation reply either, and mines an insurance offer too. Glad i ent the only one, i was startin to worry a bit!
    I dont think u get accomodation information if its ur insurance offer coz i dont with bristol and thats my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_r)
    I dont think u get accomodation information if its ur insurance offer coz i dont with bristol and thats my insurance.
    Nice one! I wont start worrying just yet then! Thanky! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_r)
    Nope i finding the prospect pf buying pots n pans v exciting 2!
    Hehe, that's ok then... I will keep it a secret no longer that I have been gleefully pouring over the Argos catalogue looking at pan sets and saying 'oooh- stainless steel- 5 pans, and only £25- what good value...!' or maybe that's taking things a bit too far.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkymouse1)
    Hehe, that's ok then... I will keep it a secret no longer that I have been gleefully pouring over the Argos catalogue looking at pan sets and saying 'oooh- stainless steel- 5 pans, and only £25- what good value...!' or maybe that's taking things a bit too far.... :rolleyes:
    i did exactly the same thing last night!

ReputationRep:
    :worm: Morning all
    Good luck everyone who has still got exams.....Physics for me this afternoon then 2 Chem papers tomorrow then it's :party: :cheers: :beer:

ReputationRep:
    God i am so nervous about my physics paper this afernoon i no im goin 2 completely muck it up, aaahhhh! Cant wait for tuesday afternoon when it will all b over! Wot is everyone plannin 2 do 2 celebrate the exams being over, im havin a bbq with all my friends

ReputationRep:
    I have Physic this afyetnoon as well (just finished Bio AEA this morning so I realy cannot wait for that day to end). I am not going to celebrate, the very next day after my exams end I am going to work for a long day so I need some sleap before that and after 14 hours I will have no energy to celebrate either (by then I will probably forget my own name not only fact that I finished my exams lol).

ReputationRep:
    good luck
    Afternoon All

ReputationRep:
    Well that's it for me.......all exams done and dusted now just the wait....the long wait til the 18th Aug til my fate will be known! But i'm gonna party in the meantime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    Well that's it for me.......all exams done and dusted now just the wait....the long wait til the 18th Aug til my fate will be known! But i'm gonna party in the meantime

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL FINISHED..OVER!!

:party:

:beer:

:reddy: to exams!

Enjoy urself Ridgeback! I know i will, and all u others who are enjoying their new FREEDOM! WOOOOO!!

ReputationRep:
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeey

ReputationRep:
    :reddy: i am very drunk right now!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    At last....... its all over!!!! yippee!!!

First thing = sleep, second thing = party!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_r)
    I'm in mary brancker house 2!

nnnooooooo - I hav'nt heard anything yet - I dont think I've got any accomodation - thats sooo pants!!

When did you all get things from RVC???

ReputationRep:
    I've GRADUATED!!

CONGRADS TO CLASS of 2005 everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else feel exhausted after exams?!

congratulations eurasianfeline!!!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Grrrr.... got a letter from RVC saying that they have been unable to allocate me a place to a hall and I now have to find private accommodation :mad:
    After they told me at interview because I lvie so far from London I'd definitly get a place :mad:
    Glasgow here I come !!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2005

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.