The Student Room Group

Now its " vote black lives matter"

Scroll to see replies

I absolutely guarantee this will get absolutely no traction. They are a complete minority who unfortunately shout the loudest. That is all. Corbyn’s slightly left wing policies got absolutely hammered in our last GE, this will do even worse. They are not credible and this is all a front for a left wing radicalised Marxist party.
Original post by imlikeahermit
I absolutely guarantee this will get absolutely no traction. They are a complete minority who unfortunately shout the loudest. That is all. Corbyn’s slightly left wing policies got absolutely hammered in our last GE, this will do even worse. They are not credible and this is all a front for a left wing radicalised Marxist party.

It will probably be about as impactful as Lord Buckethead or Count Binface.
Original post by DiddyDec
It will probably be about as impactful as Lord Buckethead or Count Binface.

That sounds suspiciously like you're trying to undermine the unmitigated success of our great savior Lord Buckethead.
Black lives matter exposes the double standards of race

They have no problem promoting Black nationalism, even so far as "ethno state" for blacks.. as if Africa isn't enough.. all because of a few injustified Black deaths by police.. which by the way they totally ignore all the unlawful killings by police of non-Black people.. Black lives only matter!

BLACK PRIVILEGE is real
I would like to think that we should respect Labour voters enough to trust they are not that sad however there will be some white people out there who actually feel guilty enough to become literal memes.
Original post by DiddyDec
"Look at the manifesto of TTIP because it’s the future.’

:facepalm2:

What else would you expect from Citizeness Johnson of the Brixton Popular Front?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by FakeBritsOut!
in our ancestral homeland

Would that be Germany, Scandanavia, Italia, Hispania, Gaul or going further back to Neolithic Antolia?
Reply 27
Original post by Ascend
Would that be Germany, Scandanavia, Italia, Hispania, Gaul or going further back to Neolithic Antolia?

Do you want to be the one to tell him the rather awkward theory about us having originally come from deepest darkest Africa or shall i? :wink:
Reply 28
Original post by Napp
Do you want to be the one to tell him the rather awkward theory about us having originally come from deepest darkest Africa or shall i? :wink:

You ruined my end game. :frown:

Though I doubt these ethnonationalist spammers ever engage in debate.
Reply 29
Original post by Ascend
You ruined my end game. :frown:

Though I doubt these ethnonationalist spammers ever engage in debate.

Mwaha :colone:
Well this one in particular just seems to call anyone who points out his idiocy a 'nonce' - personally i think he's just projecting :lol:
Reply 30
Original post by Napp
Mwaha :colone:
Well this one in particular just seems to call anyone who points out his idiocy a 'nonce' - personally i think he's just projecting :lol:

I shall embark on an investigation on the possible correlation of nonces and ethnonationalists.
Original post by Ascend

Ahh, yet another racist spambot.

Привет, Ваня, как погода в Санкт-Петербурге?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending