Now its " vote black lives matter"

Watch
imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I absolutely guarantee this will get absolutely no traction. They are a complete minority who unfortunately shout the loudest. That is all. Corbyn’s slightly left wing policies got absolutely hammered in our last GE, this will do even worse. They are not credible and this is all a front for a left wing radicalised Marxist party.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
I absolutely guarantee this will get absolutely no traction. They are a complete minority who unfortunately shout the loudest. That is all. Corbyn’s slightly left wing policies got absolutely hammered in our last GE, this will do even worse. They are not credible and this is all a front for a left wing radicalised Marxist party.
It will probably be about as impactful as Lord Buckethead or Count Binface.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It will probably be about as impactful as Lord Buckethead or Count Binface.
That sounds suspiciously like you're trying to undermine the unmitigated success of our great savior Lord Buckethead.
Twiggypoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Black lives matter exposes the double standards of race

They have no problem promoting Black nationalism, even so far as "ethno state" for blacks.. as if Africa isn't enough.. all because of a few injustified Black deaths by police.. which by the way they totally ignore all the unlawful killings by police of non-Black people.. Black lives only matter!

BLACK PRIVILEGE is real
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would like to think that we should respect Labour voters enough to trust they are not that sad however there will be some white people out there who actually feel guilty enough to become literal memes.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
"Look at the manifesto of TTIP because it’s the future.’

:facepalm2:
What else would you expect from Citizeness Johnson of the Brixton Popular Front?
Last edited by Iñigo de Loyola; 2 weeks ago
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FakeBritsOut!)
in our ancestral homeland
Would that be Germany, Scandanavia, Italia, Hispania, Gaul or going further back to Neolithic Antolia?
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ascend)
Would that be Germany, Scandanavia, Italia, Hispania, Gaul or going further back to Neolithic Antolia?
Do you want to be the one to tell him the rather awkward theory about us having originally come from deepest darkest Africa or shall i?
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Do you want to be the one to tell him the rather awkward theory about us having originally come from deepest darkest Africa or shall i?
You ruined my end game.

Though I doubt these ethnonationalist spammers ever engage in debate.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You ruined my end game.

Though I doubt these ethnonationalist spammers ever engage in debate.
Mwaha
Well this one in particular just seems to call anyone who points out his idiocy a 'nonce' - personally i think he's just projecting :lol:
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Mwaha
Well this one in particular just seems to call anyone who points out his idiocy a 'nonce' - personally i think he's just projecting :lol:
I shall embark on an investigation on the possible correlation of nonces and ethnonationalists. Image
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ahh, yet another racist spambot.

Привет, Ваня, как погода в Санкт-Петербурге?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (55)
20.6%
No (212)
79.4%

Watched Threads