The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My form was processed on October 6th and I've only just got offers from Durham and Edinburgh.
Don't worry about it, they'll come :smile:
Acaila
My form was processed on October 6th and I've only just got offers from Durham and Edinburgh.
Don't worry about it, they'll come :smile:

Righto. Well I have decided to abandon ucas tracker until i go back to school- 6th of January. Its just way too frustrating logging on for nothing.
I had unconditionals from Strathclyde and Edinburgh.
Reply 4
I dont think any offers come through these few days...although I have heard people saying that they got offers around Christmas day last year...
Davie_Moyes
I had unconditionals from Strathclyde and Edinburgh.

So do half my year. Eeeek! No no.Im going to forget about it. Its out of my mind.
Reply 6
Durham I didn't hear until late January and Edinburgh I didn't hear until February, I think, perhaps even March. Either way, they did take a long time. I think giving up on the UCAS tracker until you go back to school, is very sensible - enjoy your holidays and concentrate on that. The offers will come in their own time.
Durham was the slowest of my universities to reply by two weeks.
Reply 8
I got one today, so they are still updating at the moment. (York AAB). I'm still waiting on Durham and Edinburgh though, although I wasn't expecting those (or york!) until FEb or March!
Reply 9
Bath take ages..don't worry about it. Good idea about giving up track it will drive you insane by March :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending