Should I sit the exams in November

Watch this thread
HanShotFirst01
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was happy with most my GCSE results but some of them are a bit low but I'm not sure if it'll be worth taking as I've heard some people say it's only worth taking if you failed any exams.

English Lang and Lit: 5
Combined Science: 5-5 (Not sure if I could get higher, I wasn't good at it and my science department was useless)
Business: 6 (I was predicted 8/9, I got a 7 in the mock)
Geography: 6 (Unlikely I'll get higher though)
issy.rrrrrrrr
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
depends what you're taking at a level/ b tech and what degree and uni u want to go to
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
if you're happy with them, then there's no point really unless you'll struggle to get onto the course/apprenticeship etc you want because they don't meet the criteria.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (34)
27.87%
It went fairly well (52)
42.62%
It didn't go too well (23)
18.85%
TERRIBLE! (13)
10.66%

Watched Threads