lozzapxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How long did it take for your provisional to be delivered after saying ‘license issued’
xx-creampuff-xx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Im pretty sure mine came within a week and my actual licence came after a couple of days, when i passed my test though the examiner said they can take anywhere from a few days to about 3 weeks to arrive and that it depends on how busy they are, i would imagine right now it would take slightly longer as alot of people will be doing their tests can start lessons now they can take them again after lockdown.
lozzapxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xx-creampuff-xx)
Im pretty sure mine came within a week and my actual licence came after a couple of days, when i passed my test though the examiner said they can take anywhere from a few days to about 3 weeks to arrive and that it depends on how busy they are, i would imagine right now it would take slightly longer as alot of people will be doing their tests can start lessons now they can take them again after lockdown.
Hiya yeah thankyou! so hopefully will get it this week, yeah i know i’m 19 it’s not my first ID
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My prov a few years ago took less than 2 weeks...but now? all a mess, god knows what the backlog still is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (64)
21.77%
No (230)
78.23%

Watched Threads