Can i study abroad even if i’m not enrolled in a university in my home country?

Watch
kga17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m planning on going to study abroad for one semester at a university in S.Korea in 2022 (Spring) but i don’t think i’ll be enrolled at a university in my home country (England) by then, especially since i’m not quite sure of what career path i want to take. Do i have to be in uni here before i can apply to a uni in korea or can i just go for one semester in korea first and then when i come back apply for a uni here?
Last edited by kga17; 3 weeks ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kga17)
I’m planning on going to study abroad for one semester at a university in S.Korea in 2022 (Spring) but i don’t think i’ll be enrolled at a university in my home country (England) by then, especially since i’m not quite sure of what career path i want to take. Do i have to be in uni here before i can apply to a uni in korea or can i just go for one semester in korea first and then when i come back apply for a uni here?
You just need the uni in Korea to take you, although they might not be interested.
have you worked out how you will pay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise