Any ways to improve on my LNAT?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys!

I am looking to apply to Oxford for 2021, meaning that I have to take my LNAT by next month. Please let me know if there are any methods I can use to improve my LNAT. I have done practices but my scores are really bad. I am a little discouraged now.
Appreciate it if you guys can provide some advice.
Omgcobbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what sort of scores are you getting at the moment? to do well on the LNAT you don't need a really high mark- the average successful Oxford applicant got 27/42. the only way to improve is to do tons of practice; there are tons of books you can buy or a really great resource called Arbitio (what I used this year) that has practice for both the essay and multiple choice bits
brandon1102
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im getting around 16 atm, i did the ultimate lnat book and i did really bad in the mock test (mentioned above)
Last edited by brandon1102; 1 month ago
deej__ah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd really recommend the Lawyer portal LNAT question bank, its an amazing free resource with about 2 free tests. I used it and the free Arbitio test last year and got 38. Other than that try reading the question before the passage then search for only the relevant info then read the passage only once a question calls for it. Alternatively however some do find it easier to read it in depth then answer so try and see what works best for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (161)
14.47%
I'm not sure (50)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.65%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.96%
I'm not a current university student (539)
48.43%

Watched Threads