The Student Room Group

Any ways to improve on my LNAT?

Hey guys!

I am looking to apply to Oxford for 2021, meaning that I have to take my LNAT by next month. Please let me know if there are any methods I can use to improve my LNAT. I have done practices but my scores are really bad. I am a little discouraged now.
Appreciate it if you guys can provide some advice.
what sort of scores are you getting at the moment? to do well on the LNAT you don't need a really high mark- the average successful Oxford applicant got 27/42. the only way to improve is to do tons of practice; there are tons of books you can buy or a really great resource called Arbitio (what I used this year) that has practice for both the essay and multiple choice bits
Im getting around 16 atm, i did the ultimate lnat book and i did really bad in the mock test (mentioned above)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
I'd really recommend the Lawyer portal LNAT question bank, its an amazing free resource with about 2 free tests. I used it and the free Arbitio test last year and got 38. Other than that try reading the question before the passage then search for only the relevant info then read the passage only once a question calls for it. Alternatively however some do find it easier to read it in depth then answer so try and see what works best for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending