what topics come up in the ocr a level chemistry multiple choice papers?

Watch
prinqle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
just curious since i dont feel things like the boltzmann distribution and stuff would come up? i have a test like that coming up soon and would like to know what things i should go over as if id never touched chemistry. the calculations can sometimes mess me up which is embarrassing though. also, would doing the AS past breadth papers be good enough revision? im obviously going over organic chem because i completely bsed haloalkanes and onward.
Last edited by prinqle; 1 month ago
username5392796
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by prinqle)
just curious since i dont feel things like the boltzmann distribution and stuff would come up? i have a test like that coming up soon and would like to know what things i should go over as if id never touched chemistry. the calculations can sometimes mess me up which is embarrassing though. also, would doing the AS past breadth papers be good enough revision? im obviously going over organic chem because i completely bsed haloalkanes and onward.
uhm... they can actually come up. They would ask you to tick what would be on the y or x axis. If its year 13 chemistry then doing year 12 breadth wouldn't be so much helpful. I'd say look at year 13 paper 1 and 2 as well since each of them has 15 MCQ questions each. just know that its not gonna require u too know stuff in so much detail. Just look through the key points in the book.

https://cdn.savemyexams.co.uk/wp-con...-Chemistry.pdf this is one of the papers. Good luck !!!
prinqle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Keith0213)
uhm... they can actually come up. They would ask you to tick what would be on the y or x axis. If its year 13 chemistry then doing year 12 breadth wouldn't be so much helpful. I'd say look at year 13 paper 1 and 2 as well since each of them has 15 MCQ questions each. just know that its not gonna require u too know stuff in so much detail. Just look through the key points in the book.

https://cdn.savemyexams.co.uk/wp-con...-Chemistry.pdf this is one of the papers. Good luck !!!
cheers im just prepping for the AS one im going to finish revising and then do the past MCQ papers.
lilevmecks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have any of you got a copy of the depth 2019 paper, if so can u dm @lilevmecks_ks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.74%
I'm not sure (2)
1.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (39)
31.45%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.77%

Watched Threads