Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yazziii
Nerve

Trailer seems good. It's on my list of things to watch
Original post by DiddyDec
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Trailer to save you some time;

Spoiler

Anything by Martin McDonagh is worth watching most notably, Seven Psychopaths and In Bruges.

Hated this movie. Slow paced, no happy ending, not a great story line IMO, sorry, I did not enjoy.
Not sure why I forced myself to keep watching, I guess it was in the hope that they find the guy...

Now on to another movie
That is unfortunate.
Original post by DiddyDec
That is unfortunate.

Meh cannot do anything about that just not to my taste, I very rarely like movies.
lol yayyy!
Moved to the Film forum :smile:
Original post by Chronoscope
Moved to the Film forum :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Here are some of my recommendations:

The Devil Wears Prada
Mickey Blue Eyes
Bad Boys
Midnight in Paris
Shape of Water
The Green Mile
The Grand Budapest Hotel
A Star is Born

Try those. I think you will like them, some at least. Are you like to watch serious mafia films too?
Original post by Kallisto
Here are some of my recommendations:

The Devil Wears Prada
Mickey Blue Eyes
Bad Boys
Midnight in Paris
Shape of Water
The Green Mile
The Grand Budapest Hotel
A Star is Born

Try those. I think you will like them, some at least. Are you like to watch serious mafia films too?

I'll go through the trailers for these over the weekend and add to my list. I have watched the devil wears prada long time ago but not the rest you've mentioned

Yes I do like to watch serious mafia films too (i think)
Goodfellas and The Irish Man are another recommendations I suggest you then. And of course The Godfahter Trilogy. And Scarface! try Scarface.
Goodfellas and The Irish Man are another recommendations I suggest you then. And of course The Godfahter Trilogy. And Scarface! try Scarface.

Thank you :smile:
If you like films with racism as the central topic, but depicted in a funny way, The Green Book is my warmest suggestion to you.
The Imitation Game, Tenet, Inception, Dirty Dancing, Interstellar, Gone Girl, Memento, The Matrix, Forrest Gump, American Beauty (a bit dark/ weird though), Occulus (a surprisingly good horror film), The Girl On the Train, The Shining (classic horror film)

Oh and Me Before You is a good romantic movie.

Now I’m done 👵
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 53
Oceans 11,12,13
Kingsmen
Jumanji
Sully
Escape plan
The lovely bones
Non stop
Murder mystery (comedy)
21 jump street
Dumb and dumber
The girl on the train
Scar face

Some of my suggestions got deleted by the app I’ll edit if I remember :s-smilie:
(edited 3 years ago)
Seven psychopaths is really funny?
If you like films with racism as the central topic, but depicted in a funny way, The Green Book is my warmest suggestion to you.

Idm what the central topic is about tbh, I think I might enjoy this

Original post by Synergy.x
The Imitation Game, Tenet, Inception, Dirty Dancing, Interstellar, Gone Girl, Memento, The Matrix, Forrest Gump, American Beauty (a bit dark/ weird though), Occulus (a surprisingly good horror film), The Girl On the Train, The Shining (classic horror film)

Oh and Me Before You is a good romantic movie.

Now I’m done 👵

Ah no horror movies please lol
Added these to my list.
Original post by macy_m
Oceans 11,12,13
Kingsmen
Jumanji
Sully
Escape plan
The lovely bones
Non stop
Murder mystery (comedy)
21 jump street
Dumb and dumber
The girl on the train
Scar face

Some of my suggestions got deleted by the app I’ll edit if I remember :s-smilie:

Thank you. Added these to my list
Original post by HarveyCB
Seven psychopaths is really funny?

Is it? Thats good to hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks all
Oh? You’re good to go then. The only horror movies I mentioned are the ones where I explicitly state are ones :tongue: rest are thriller/ action, romance, or a chick flick
Mostly family friendly comedy: Norbit
Original post by Synergy.x
Oh? You’re good to go then. The only horror movies I mentioned are the ones where I explicitly state are ones :tongue: rest are thriller/ action, romance, or a chick flick

:biggrin: Thanks for the heads up

Original post by 2_versions
Mostly family friendly comedy: Norbit

Adding to my list
Just a last suggestion: The Escape from Alcatraz. If you like films they are about prisons, this is a must have. It is a thrilling one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending