The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
NikNak
Stamp collecting doesnt have the same risk. I live life on the edge...the buzz of stealing a traffic cone cannot be underestimated! It is almost as good as extreme ironing! almost! :biggrin: :p:

what does extreme ironing involve :eek: maybe i should try it :eek:
Reply 61
F. Poste
I have one that I stole. It was part of a competition, a scavenger type thing.. I stole it to double up as "something that you can wear on your head" and "a musical instrument".

Now I sometimes hang clothes on it :biggrin:

Classic :biggrin: I need to get one too. I'll dare you to get one for me at oxford :biggrin: or failing that, pay you :eek:
Reply 62
lol! omg extreme ironing is soooo funny it was on TV a few years back.....lol it made me laugh! the thort of it gets me in fits: they like iron on a surf-board, on a river and in the most RANDOM places you can think of!

as for traffic cones, we take them and put them on friend's cars! lol!
IHavePMS
Why on earth :eek:

Well its very quiet and i met no sheep. :frown:

Us english lot thought that all of us would go and find sheep so we explored cardiff, newport, abber...(sp) and cwumbran and found no sheep. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 64
posh_git
lol! omg extreme ironing is soooo funny it was on TV a few years back.....lol it made me laugh! the thort of it gets me in fits: they like iron on a surf-board, on a river and in the most RANDOM places you can think of!

as for traffic cones, we take them and put them on friend's cars! lol!

OmGOOGLE I so need to try that. I have a travel iron. Travel iron, consider yourself going places :biggrin: :redface: :idea:
Reply 65
Whats_The_411?

Us english lot thought that all of us would go and find sheep so we explored cardiff, newport, abber...(sp) and cwmbran and found no sheep. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

That's cause they are all towns, Sheep don't live in towns only the countryside :biggrin:
Reply 66
Whats_The_411?

Us english lot thought that all of us would go and find sheep so we explored cardiff, newport, abber...(sp) and cwumbran and found no sheep. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Lmfao I hate that assumption. We're not like infested with sheep or anything :mad: :hmpf: :rolleyes:
Reply 67
I think theres still a traffic island on our roof, its been there about 8 years...does that count?
Reply 68
IHavePMS
Classic :biggrin: I need to get one too. I'll dare you to get one for me at oxford :biggrin: or failing that, pay you :eek:

Next one I see is yours... I'll try and pidge it to you best I can :biggrin:
Reply 69
JamesF
I think theres still a traffic island on our roof, its been there about 8 years...does that count?

i guess :eek:
Reply 70
F. Poste
Next one I see is yours... I'll try and pidge it to you best I can :biggrin:

OmgOSH I love you :biggrin:
IHavePMS
Lmfao I hate that assumption. We're not like infested with sheep or anything :mad: :hmpf: :rolleyes:

I love it now tho :wink:
Reply 72
Whats_The_411?

GOOD person :biggrin:
Reply 73
Whats_The_411?

:smile: :biggrin:
IHavePMS
GOOD person :biggrin:

which part of wales do you live?
Reply 75
You can't beat the buzz of grabbing a golf flag in broad day light with 3 golfers watching you dance like a monkey then throw it to the ground and run away like a monkey

THATs adrenaline lol
Reply 76
Whats_The_411?
which part of wales do you live?

Why, planning on stalking me? :eek: Swansea. =P
Reply 77
OMGWTF
You can't beat the buzz of grabbing a golf flag in broad day light with 3 golfers watching you dance like a monkey then throw it to the ground and run away like a monkey

THATs adrenaline lol

I have a feeling you will be my inspiration in life.

so when do we go golfing?
IHavePMS
Why, planning on stalking me? :eek: Swansea. =P

ooooh, aint been there yet. :biggrin:
Reply 79

A more lucrative and exciting version is to steal their golf clubs.

Latest

Trending

Trending