The Student Room Group

New Year 12 students

Hello there, just want to ask if you guys are planning to do work experience/volunteering for your courses?
Reply 1
I’ll definitely try, although It’ll be hard to find vets that will allow me to volunteer there because of corona. I’m lucky so Im guaranteed non clinical experience at my stables but other than that idk
definitely, if i knew what i wanted to do..... )):
Original post by twinkle3456
Hello there, just want to ask if you guys are planning to do work experience/volunteering for your courses?

I already have a volunteering job at a charity shop but theyre closed down for some time due to low staff:frown:. My mums a GP so I've applied to shadow her at her practice so I hope I can do that soon.
I have to do 30 hours with my college.
Original post by Cheesecake04
I have to do 30 hours with my college.

Wdym? Like throughout year 12 or every week?
Original post by Humairazaman
Wdym? Like throughout year 12 or every week?

Overall in year 12 - I believe it is near the middle of the year - after Christmas.
We have to do some at the end of year 12. I would like to do forensic science so I don’t know where to get work experience with someone that does that but I do Film Studies as well so I can do volunteering with a small film company or sky or something.
Original post by RoisinTewkesbury
We have to do some at the end of year 12. I would like to do forensic science so I don’t know where to get work experience with someone that does that but I do Film Studies as well so I can do volunteering with a small film company or sky or something.

Try to ask a uni near you, they might let you do forensic or general biological research with them as Work experience
Try to ask a uni near you, they might let you do forensic or general biological research with them as Work experience

do u just straight up email a uni?

Thank you for this, I’ll definitely look more into this
I already have a volunteering job at a charity shop but theyre closed down for some time due to low staff:frown:. My mums a GP so I've applied to shadow her at her practice so I hope I can do that soon.

I guess you are BTS fan,same here:smile::smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by vix.xvi

I kinda did to ask for nursing requirement but haven't got a reply.so sad
Original post by vix.xvi

I kinda did to ask for nursing requirements but haven't got a reply.so sad
I guess you are BTS fan,same here:smile::smile:

Ofcourse I'm a bts fan, my bias is suga and my bias wrecker is V as you can see:biggrin: omg it's so nice to find an ARMY here:tongue:
Original post by vix.xvi

Yh email them, call them do whatever you can to get their attention. They will have to reply after they see that you're determined:biggrin:
Ofcourse I'm a bts fan, my bias is suga and my bias wrecker is V as you can see:biggrin: omg it's so nice to find an ARMY here:tongue:

My bias is V, he is such an angel, did u see their new song dynamite...loved it:smile::smile:
My bias is V, he is such an angel, did u see their new song dynamite...loved it:smile::smile:

Yesssss it broke so many records it's crazyyyyy:eek: what year are u in BTW?
Yesssss it broke so many records it's crazyyyyy:eek: what year are u in BTW?

Year 12...I started this thread:smile::smile:
Year 12...I started this thread:smile::smile:

Oh sorry I didn't see that lol. What subjects r u taking?

Quick Reply

Latest