WooHoo!!!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
First post here, and I'm already in a bit of a pickle.

For my GCSE NEA, I've chosen 'How can products be used to preserve wildlife in costal areas?' as the theme I'm going to be working with. Problem is - I'm not quite sure just what to do for it. I live RELATIVELY close to a coastal area, it's just that with all that's going on and some family situations I doubt I'll be able to actually visit the beach itself to gain any ideas in person.

Thankfully, or not so thankfully, I picked Graphics - So I'm just asking you wonderful people for some initial ideas on some related products. The literal best I can think of right now is sealife related seating marketed directly to people passionate about the subject. Atleast my business GCSE is coming in useful on that front.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi OP, sorry you havent received any responses about this

How are you getting on so far? Have you thought about getting in touch with some aquariums (obviously you cant visit them but you may still be able to contact them online) or talking to the RSPB? The latter does a lot of work on coastal areas to protect wading birds. Ideally you want to find some solid problems experts in this area have concerns about which will give you a good basis to create a product off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads