Mee00
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Is anyone on here going to Canterbury Christchurch University ? If so is your registration (too confirm your details working or does it have an error?) and have you received your uni smartcard card (uni ID card)??

T.I.A
Anon391
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mee00)
Is anyone on here going to Canterbury Christchurch University ? If so is your registration (too confirm your details working or does it have an error?) and have you received your uni smartcard card (uni ID card)??

T.I.A
Hi there! I was having trouble trouble uploading evidence of the required certificates but that has since seemed to be sorted. I’m currently on the creating a computing account part of the registration process but am alittle concerned as most uni’s already have or will be starting in a week or so. I have also not received an official date as to when uni starts
Last edited by Anon391; 6 days ago
Mee00
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Anon391)
Hi there! I was having trouble trouble uploading evidence of the required certificates but that has since seemed to be sorted. I’m currently on the creating a computing account part of the registration process but am alittle concerned as most uni’s already have or will be starting in a week or so. I have also not received an official date as to when uni starts
Hey there! Well, what course are you studying and are you moving into accommodation?
Anon391
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mee00)
Hey there! Well, what course are you studying and are you moving into accommodation?
I will be studying Biomedical science with foundation year but will be commuting to and from uni every day and yourself?
Mee00
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I will be studying Biomedical science with foundation year but will be commuting to and from uni every day and yourself?
That’s cool !

So I was going too commute too uni but I am currently staying in uni accommodation have you been fully registered with the university?
Anon391
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mee00)
That’s cool !

So I was going too commute too uni but I am currently staying in uni accommodation have you been fully registered with the university?
Ahhh I see! how is accommodation life? I wish thinking of staying in accommodation in my second year

I haven’t, unfortunately the process is pretty slow and I find myself waiting for the next step :/
Mee00
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Ahhh I see! how is accommodation life? I wish thinking of staying in accommodation in my second year

I haven’t, unfortunately the process is pretty slow and I find myself waiting for the next step :/
Well, it’s okay not too bad could be worse lol ahha aww don’t worry it has been very slow and messy for everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed