visitingstdnt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I will be an exchange student in the second semester of Term 20/21 and I will be apply for accommodation at Bay Campus and will need to take my car with. It seems the parking situation in Swansea is very difficult. Where can I park my car for overnight/long term parking without having to constantly having to get a new ticket throughout the day? Are there any privately owned parking spaces where this is possible? As parking at bay campus and Fabian way park & ride won’t really be an option... This is so frustrating and really making me regret choosing Swansea
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Most universities in the UK dont allow parking as there isnt the room. Leave your car behind. It isnt needed. There are buses to take you into town.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you really need a car then use the Student Village. It has car parking there.
Bubbelle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The University doesn't have enough parking for the staff, nevermind the 18,000 or so students who all have to be treated equally. There are frequent busses to get you around - I wouldn't bother bringing a car
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.76%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.41%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.53%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.65%
No - I live at home during term anyway (78)
29.66%

Watched Threads