Uni first term. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
This is a thread for those who began university as from september 2004 :cool: . So how was your 1st term?

For me it started off badly, i was very homesick and missed my mates however, after freshers week was finished it all changed. I now love it and get up 2 much more then i did at home. It was strange coming back home on Saturday but am looking forward to christmas.

What about you? How was your first term at uni? :p:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
fukin amazin!

i ant believe how much i've changed since high school. everything is different, and better, weird since im living at home. i got all new mates, new boyf, go to new places, totally weird man
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not bad.

:idea: excellent infact
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quiksilver)
not bad.

:idea: excellent infact

yay quickers and yay for magiccarpet.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It has had really high and really low moments....wouldn't change it for the world though!! I have already made some friends for life!! I think all being thrown into the same boat together and being with each other so much means you made deeper friends much quicker than you would normally.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I loved it. Made loads of friends and got away with doing the bare minimum of work!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
(Original post by F. Poste)
I loved it. Made loads of friends and got away with doing the bare minimum of work!

:eek: wheres Henry?

UNI IS WICKED PEOPLE . Going straight back to da club when me gets back :cool:
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
It has had really high and really low moments....wouldn't change it for the world though!! I have already made some friends for life!! I think all being thrown into the same boat together and being with each other so much means you made deeper friends much quicker than you would normally.
only made one friend who has their own gang in the halls anyway so ive gotta say its crap, plus the ventilation system is crap in the uni :rolleyes:
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
(Original post by horrorboy)
only made one friend who has their own gang in the halls anyway so ive gotta say its crap, plus the ventilation system is crap in the uni :rolleyes:

awwww, is it really crap or are you just saying that?
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
awwww, is it really crap or are you just saying that?
its not fair to call it crap cause other people seem to enjoy it but im not interested in it all i just go to the lesson and catch the bus home
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: wheres Henry?

UNI IS WICKED PEOPLE . Going straight back to da club when me gets back :cool:
Still on my computer somewhere
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww....your meet loads of people in the second semester!!
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its not fair to call it crap cause other people seem to enjoy it but im not interested in it all i just go to the lesson and catch the bus home
Are you not in halls? If not then it will take longer to get to know people....but you will!
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im not in halls but i find jus go up 2 anyone on the course n start talking is best way
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine was cool. really nervous but made good friends on the first day - then made other friends almost everyday thereafter. had a wicked freshers week. but then it was down to work. lacked behind at times but i think i managed it well. so glad its the holidays, i dont think i've ever been so appreciative of a break. still had a wicked time tho, loved every bit of it. bring on semester 2
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was pretty nuts. At one point, I thought my neighbour has lost it, had an argument another neighbour to shut the window (tiny, some 3 metres above gound) in the kitchen because someone might "climb" in via a verticle wall. Well, nuts.
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is it true that the best years of your lives are at the time when you are at uni? if so i cant wait!!
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To say i'm having the time of my life is no understatement...it's been fantastic...well...the course has been pretty **** so far and i've done little to no work...but I've made some great friends and had a great time.
Policingman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is a thread for those who began university as from september 2004 :cool: . So how was your 1st term?

For me it started off badly, i was very homesick and missed my mates however, after freshers week was finished it all changed. I now love it and get up 2 much more then i did at home. It was strange coming back home on Saturday but am looking forward to christmas.

What about you? How was your first term at uni? :p:
hey buddy,

howz u bro.. i been missing are MSN convos!!!!

Im home for christmas, and now i want to be back at uni living it up!!!

_Cr
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
is it true that the best years of your lives are at the time when you are at uni? if so i cant wait!!
if they're anything like mine...u'll love every minute of it

:cheers: :beer:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads