Russian video sharing platform having enourmous fun with America race problems

Watch
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Now the below link is just an example of the videos they tend to share, and my sympathies are completely with the driver and not the trigger happy ploddies pointing their weapons at hime for daring to ask for their boss.
The bigger point is, almost all of the videos i see floating around social media on devious policing in america are shared courtesy of InTheNow. The question now being is this just good journalism highlighting a problem in the states (which most other channels only jump on after the fact - many major channels sharing the videos InTheNow makes - or does this fall under the umbrella of supposed Russian attempts to subvert America and blah blah blah?
To be honest, i wouldnt be surprised if it was both. With poking the Americans in the eye being a tasty little treat on the top for those at RT

https://www.facebook.com/inthenow/po...32525973564431
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If the police don't want to be recorded doing illegal **** they should just stop doing illegal ****.

Regardless of who is funding the channel they are doing a very important job of exposing these kind of illegal activity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (55)
20.52%
No (213)
79.48%

Watched Threads