Bodypositivity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone. Question

Are there ladies here who let their body hair grow ?

Why are people so grossed out by body hair. It's something natural. All women/ladies/girls grow body hair. Some just grow more than others. I personally really hate the so called social construct of beauty put up by media and society. Many women get insecure because of it... I often ask. Why is it considered to be gross. What's gross if you wash it. Why isn't it gross on men ? Why is it considered to be unfeminine ? It's something natural. All women grow it. Some even have more than man who grow very little. I'm trying to spread some positivity and awareness. No shave no shame
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t really shave my legs since I never show them a lot I don’t find body hair gross accept for armpit hair on both male and females
Bodypositivity
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t really shave my legs since I never show them a lot I don’t find body hair gross accept for armpit hair on both male and females
Respect for the way you feel and think. Tastes differ
Advertisement
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If a woman doesn’t want to shave then she shouldn’t have to. My wife and our 15yo daughter don’t shave their armpits and they often let their (substantial) pubic bushes grow too.
Bodypositivity
Rep:
?
Are there girls who let their bodily hairs grow here ?
Advertisement
Bodypositivity
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 minutes ago
Are there ladies here who let their body hair grow ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (49)
24.87%
Less motivated (148)
75.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed