gso4509
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
hi everyone,

ive just started y11 and i was wondering whether i should make notes for each subject in separate notebooks (eg. all psychology notes in one notebook). would it be worth it for all subjects? or should i only have entirely separate ones for the subjects im planning on continuing at a level (psychology and english language, also sociology but i dont do that at gcse). if i do have separate notebooks, how many pages in each one?

sorry if thats confusing but i need help on this lol
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
i didn't use a specific notebook for each subject but ring binders and dividers to separate the units but notebooks sounds fine to me, if you find them easy to revise from. plastic wallets are fine too though. gcse english language you don't need a notebook for imo, my notes were only a few pages so i just put them in a plastic wallet. tbh best thing you can do is buy refill pads and tear out the pages once you've written notes and put it into a folder, binder etc.
gso4509
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
i didn't use a specific notebook for each subject but ring binders and dividers to separate the units but notebooks sounds fine to me, if you find them easy to revise from. plastic wallets are fine too though. gcse english language you don't need a notebook for imo, my notes were only a few pages so i just put them in a plastic wallet. tbh best thing you can do is buy refill pads and tear out the pages once you've written notes and put it into a folder, binder etc.
yes thank you ive decided to write my notes all in one notebook for every subject and then rip the pages out and put them into a ring binder
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by gso4509)
yes thank you ive decided to write my notes all in one notebook for every subject and then rip the pages out and put them into a ring binder
no worries, sounds like a great idea
15977emily
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Maybe hole punch the note book too? You can then treasury tag worksheets and stuff in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (2)
50%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (1)
25%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (1)
25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads