The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Official University of Glasgow 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Button212
Also waiting, I’ve seen lots of ppl in groupchats and whatever with offers more people seem to have one than not have one

Fingers crossed we hear this week! Good luck and let me know if you hear
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Anyone think batch offers today?
Original post by sophinator
Do they have offers for Scots Law?

Yeah tons of them do
Original post by Ajturr1234
Fingers crossed we hear this week! Good luck and let me know if you hear

I hope we do too, you too! Will do
What we thinking today everyone? Conditional offers? Rejections? The bulk offers again today like last week? :smile:
Original post by Unihelp43
What we thinking today everyone? Conditional offers? Rejections? The bulk offers again today like last week? :smile:

just got an email back from the admissions team who said that decisions for law will definitely be out by April 30th, so if not today then very soon!
Yeah tons of them do

For Glasgow? Eek
Yeah tons of them do

are they Scottish? also i know they were giving out offers to widening participation applicants first so it could be that
Original post by Ajturr1234
For Glasgow? Eek

Yeah
Original post by Senor G
are they Scottish? also i know they were giving out offers to widening participation applicants first so it could be that

Yeah scottish, no idea if they’re all widening participation but I doubt it
Yeah

Yeah scottish, no idea if they’re all widening participation but I doubt it

damn do you know when they got their offers?
Original post by Senor G
damn do you know when they got their offers?

A lot have been like this past 2 months I want to say? Apparently some people with 5 As applying for common law have been getting rejected as they’re being heavy on personal statements this year (although I’ve applied for Scots)
A lot have been like this past 2 months I want to say? Apparently some people with 5 As applying for common law have been getting rejected as they’re being heavy on personal statements this year (although I’ve applied for Scots)

wow interesting cheers

Also btw do you know what sort of offers they got in terms of conditionals etc.?
Any Scottish students still waiting for Compscience ?
Anyone use their application portal thing and it just says application received? will this change if an offer comes?
Original post by Waiting4ages
Any Scottish students still waiting for Compscience ?

Yeah I am
Original post by Senor G
Also btw do you know what sort of offers they got in terms of conditionals etc.?

It was mainly conditionals people were getting, I know someone got a conditional of attending their summer school but apart from that no idea
Hi! Has anyone had an offers today/tonight?
Just got an offer for Archaeology (Scottish mature applicant) :smile:
Original post by weevicky
Just got an offer for Archaeology (Scottish mature applicant) :smile:

That’s great!! Was it a conditional

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending