Official University of Glasgow 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ajturr1234
No law ?

Nope
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
I applied for accommodation a couple of days ago after receiving an offer last week. Does anyone have any idea how long it’ll take for them to allocate my accommodation? Has anyone been allocated any yet? Just curious!
(edited 2 years ago)
So.....mass rejection tomorrow? I really hope I haven't waited 6 months for a rejection :frown:
lets hope all us law applicants hear tmrw!
Original post by Anonymous
lets hope all us law applicants hear tmrw!

Yes GOOD LUCK ALL OF US 🥰
Hello! I just got an unconditional for zoology from UofG! I got unconditionals from them for insurance choices last week but was waiting for this one which came later, annoying because it's my first choice. I'm excited and hopeful for everybody else :smile:
Original post by Bm030303
What was the condition?

a B in either advanced maths or advanced computing
I and my friends just got offered conditional offers for software engineering and computing science - a B at AH. All of us got 5 As at higher and their requirements say AABB at Higher. All other universities issued unconditionals, despite having higher entry requirements specified for Highers.

The extremely illogical university admissions process strikes again.
Has anyone who has applied for microbiology or any other biomedical sciences hear back yet ?
So, are we hearing back for certain tomorrow?
Original post by beccamadeleinex
So, are we hearing back for certain tomorrow?

No, it could take until May 20th
No, it could take until May 20th

I thought 30th of April was their deadline because of the email sent out. I don’t think I can physically take waiting any longer than that
Original post by beccamadeleinex
I thought 30th of April was their deadline because of the email sent out. I don’t think I can physically take waiting any longer than that

I’m the same :frown:
Did anyone get an email asking for the tuition fee status recently?
I’m the same :frown:

Me neither
Original post by sportsscience21
I applied for accommodation a couple of days ago after receiving an offer last week. Does anyone have any idea how long it’ll take for them to allocate my accommodation? Has anyone been allocated any yet? Just curious!

I’ve just applied for accommodation today and was wondering the same.
What one was your top choice?
Original post by X09ddr
I’ve just applied for accommodation today and was wondering the same.
What one was your top choice?

Top choice is Queen Margaret! Really hoping I get it but not sure I will because I know it’ll be popular! What about you?
Original post by sportsscience21
Top choice is Queen Margaret! Really hoping I get it but not sure I will because I know it’ll be popular! What about you?

I’m the same. It’s the only one I really want to stay in! Hopefully since we’re reasonably early we might have a chance.
Has anyone who has applied for microbiology or any other biomedical sciences hear back yet ?

I applied for microbiology and haven't heard yet
Original post by X09ddr
I’m the same. It’s the only one I really want to stay in! Hopefully since we’re reasonably early we might have a chance.

In the same position as you guys! Fingers crossed for us haha x

Quick Reply

Latest