Official University of Gloucestershire 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Gloucestershire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
jwarren1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi!

Just got an unconditional offer for MSc Forensic Psychology starting in 21/22. Any other Postgraduate applicants for next year?
SomethingFun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! I'm applying to DMU for dance. I'm currently studying dance, psychology, and maths
NowhereMan.111
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi!! I had applied for the MSc. Psychology Conversion course (2021/22) and have received a conditional offer of acceptance. I have applied to other universities as well but UoG was the first of them to provide me with the letter. It would be of great help if anyone can share his or her exp. with regard to the psychology school of study in UoG as well as the scope of placement for post grad?
Do they provide some kind of placement during the course to build up initial work experience?

Thanks,
Aldaron216
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey,

I'm applying for Computer Games Design (2021) as a Mature Student.
Just waiting to hear back from my old line manager at Codemasters to see if I can use them a reference for UCAS (hopefully they say yes!)

Been nearly a decade since I was at school, but when I was at school, I studied IT and business studies.

Cheers,

Aldaron.
jwarren98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by NowhereMan.111)
Hi!! I had applied for the MSc. Psychology Conversion course (2021/22) and have received a conditional offer of acceptance. I have applied to other universities as well but UoG was the first of them to provide me with the letter. It would be of great help if anyone can share his or her exp. with regard to the psychology school of study in UoG as well as the scope of placement for post grad?
Do they provide some kind of placement during the course to build up initial work experience?

Thanks,
Hey!
I applied to the Msc forensic psych course so a little similar!! Hopefully all goes well for you!
NowhereMan.111
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jwarren98)
Hey!
I applied to the Msc forensic psych course so a little similar!! Hopefully all goes well for you!
Hey!!
Thanks for your wishes. As of now, I have received offers from the University of Stirling and Cardiff University. I am inclining over Stirling as the fee is quite less as compared to Cardiff.
Hope everything goes well with you too!
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hi!

just received an unconditional offer from Gloucestershire
chloeltp
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya!! i accepted my offer from Gloucestershire to start my undergraduate degree in September 2021! i’ll be studying Ecology and Environmental Science.

Anyone else going? i would love to start friendships and acquaintances before starting in sept! and this seems the best way!
Hopellaxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've recieved an unconditional offer to study computer and cyber security, to starts in 2021
I'm currently on a btec extended diploma in IT practioners
I would love to make some friends before I start if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat hope_tremlett
Hopellaxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I personally didn't have an interview
Last edited by Hopellaxx; 8 months ago
kaym14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by jwarren1998)
Hi!

Just got an unconditional offer for MSc Forensic Psychology starting in 21/22. Any other Postgraduate applicants for next year?
I applied for this course as well! Did you happen to have an interview? Congrats by the way!
laurenwyllie_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
hi
i got an unconditional offer to study religious studies joint with history
Rhyshill02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey , I received an unconditional offer to study creative writing!
jessxann
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
hey, i received an unconditional for accounting and finance
jwarren98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by kaym14)
I applied for this course as well! Did you happen to have an interview? Congrats by the way!
hi!!
Good luck and thank you!! I did have an interview but the lady was so lovely! If you want a chat feel free to private message me I hope you get in
H.Jacko
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by chloeltp)
Hiya!! i accepted my offer from Gloucestershire to start my undergraduate degree in September 2021! i’ll be studying Ecology and Environmental Science.

Anyone else going? i would love to start friendships and acquaintances before starting in sept! and this seems the best way!
Hi!
I am going to be accepting my offer to start my undergraduate degree this September, I agree it would be great to know some people before then! Do you have any social media?
Fliss52
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I have an offer for physiotherapy. Anyone else?
Browny2004
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Fliss52)
Hi, I have an offer for physiotherapy. Anyone else?
I’ve got an interview for physiotherapy next week, did you have an interview?
Fliss52
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Browny2004)
I’ve got an interview for physiotherapy next week, did you have an interview?
Yes I did have an interview, think it was on the 7th jan and they got back to me a week.later. The lady who interviewed me was really lovely, I was a nervous wreck. Have you had any other interviews anywhere else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.58%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.86%
I need help with my personal statement (59)
40.97%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.08%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.94%

Watched Threads