Scroll to see replies

Original post by alib3333
Hi

Have you hear back?

Yes it too a couple of weeks :smile: I received an offer
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hello! Is anyone here going for the Digital Arts MA?
Reply 82
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Greenwich for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi,I applied for UG NURSING 2021 at Greenwich University as have been attending their seminars, open days for a year,have done my interview, am waiting for reply, hoping for a positive response🙏.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by kcorbishley
Yes it too a couple of weeks :smile: I received an offer

Congratulations
Reply 84
anyone doing pharmacy ?
Reply 85
Original post by Mikitaaa
hey! i’m starting adult nursing in january 2021

Congratulations, have you resume, how's the lecture and everything?
Original post by 91vogue
anyone doing pharmacy ?

hey doing it with the foundation year at medway
Reply 87
Original post by shanetor
hey doing it with the foundation year at medway

hows it going
Original post by 91vogue
hows it going

Haven’t started yet, starting in September
Reply 89
Original post by shanetor
Haven’t started yet, starting in September

ohhhh, tbh i might do it next year if i flop my mocks but i honestly have no idea
Reply 90
Hi!

Did anyone apply for BA Hons Landscape architecture?
Hi! I would like to ask those of you who will start a course this September and are about to share a flat/house: do you consider living near university and if so, what area you think it's a good option? If you're looking for a flatmate feel free contact me. I'm probably gonna start a postgraduate course and I'm from EU.
Reply 92
Original post by Helen-00
Hi! I would like to ask those of you who will start a course this September and are about to share a flat/house: do you consider living near university and if so, what area you think it's a good option? If you're looking for a flatmate feel free contact me. I'm probably gonna start a postgraduate course and I'm from EU.

Hi Helen!

I’m looking for a flat. I alter live in London but depends which Uni I get accepted I would prefer living closer.

Did you already find something?
Original post by dorizo
Hi Helen!

I’m looking for a flat. I alter live in London but depends which Uni I get accepted I would prefer living closer.

Hi! Good luck with your applications! I've got some offers (Greenwich being one of them) and I've found some flats online in that area or quite near, but I wont be able to see them or book them till I hold a Visa in summer and I'm able to travel, you know.
Reply 94
Original post by Helen-00
Hi! Good luck with your applications! I've got some offers (Greenwich being one of them) and I've found some flats online in that area or quite near, but I wont be able to see them or book them till I hold a Visa in summer and I'm able to travel, you know.

Let me know when you come to LND. I live near Greenwich and I like my neighborhood so far.
Original post by dorizo
Let me know when you come to LND. I live near Greenwich and I like my neighborhood so far.

Awesome! Thanks :wink:
Hi! I have booked a twin bedroom in McMillan Student Village which is really not that far from the University of Greenwich campuses, you can actually go to Stockwell campus by walk. I'm planning on cancelling it but needed to find replacement. If you're interested feel free to to inform me. Thank you
Original post by dorizo
Hi Helen!

HI! I booked a student accommodation in McMillan Student accommodation but unfortunately had to cancel it and they are asking me to have replacement in order for me to cancel it, it's a twin bedroom, let me know if you're interested. Thank you
Hi! I'm starting chemical engineering at the Medway campus in September is there a group chat to meet people and is anyone looking for flat mates.
Hi! I booked a twin bedroom in Mcmillan Student Accomodation which not far from University of Greenwich campuses. Unfortunately, i needed to cancel it and they said i have to look for replacement if you’re interested kindly inform me. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending