The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeshan435687445
Topic 5,6,7 and 8 I think, that’s just my predictions tho can say for sure

The paper is literally topics 5-8
Topic 5,6,7 and 8 I think, that’s just my predictions tho can say for sure

Cheers Jeff. Lemme rephrase that: Any predictions for which sub-sub-sub-sub-sub topic will come up for each topic
Reply 382
Original post by NJoy93
Radio silence folks from all those in possession of 2019 Biology AQA papers. Is there absolutely no one who is prepared to help. Is there just one kind person willing to help- good karma guys![/h.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by aarsha
I’ve got them and I’m willing to email them over pm me if you want them

could you send them to me please
Original post by Wawashi
Cheers Jeff. Lemme rephrase that: Any predictions for which sub-sub-sub-sub-sub topic will come up for each topic

Probably Homeostasis, and Rods and cones, they haven't typically asked much about these topics so far, bear in mind I haven't seen 2019 yet to fully confirm this. The exam board could typically test us on things that in the past students found difficult, so I think and I reckon a bottoms dollar that something related to topic 8 would come up, it almost always does. Imo I found paper 2 heavily weighted to gene technology a bit unfair, but it's because most of the content is relatively new to the specification and because it's generally a hard topic, it's mostly "American" sounds weird but that's what my tutor said to me when explaining it lol, it's because like advancements in gene technology are mostly happening in America so they're developing new concepts etc... Hardy Weinberg also tends to creep up in a 2 marker so I wouldn't be surprised to see it crop up again this year

This isn't a prediction because I'm not psychic just going on my personal insight that's all I'm confident on Hardy Weinberg though that always comes up

I don't have twitter or Facebook, but I think that is the best place for this request and general threads for resits - Bio /Chem/Maths Physic etc
Good luck to everyone revising for the paper tomorrow and make sure you get a good night's sleep!
Yeah, good luck guys!
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
Probably Homeostasis, and Rods and cones, they haven't typically asked much about these topics so far, bear in mind I haven't seen 2019 yet to fully confirm this. The exam board could typically test us on things that in the past students found difficult, so I think and I reckon a bottoms dollar that something related to topic 8 would come up, it almost always does. Imo I found paper 2 heavily weighted to gene technology a bit unfair, but it's because most of the content is relatively new to the specification and because it's generally a hard topic, it's mostly "American" sounds weird but that's what my tutor said to me when explaining it lol, it's because like advancements in gene technology are mostly happening in America so they're developing new concepts etc... Hardy Weinberg also tends to creep up in a 2 marker so I wouldn't be surprised to see it crop up again this year

This isn't a prediction because I'm not psychic just going on my personal insight that's all I'm confident on Hardy Weinberg though that always comes up

Thanks! I agree with those. Also photosynthesis and respiration are bound to come up.
Will any practicals come up?

yes

Yeah probably, they’ll definitely be an application question to do with one at the least :frown:
please whoever had the paper 2 for last year send it to me
Original post by sophieelsoueidi
Yeah probably, they’ll definitely be an application question to do with one at the least :frown:

**** ;/

I need to go over that then
Is anyone else realllly stressed about this exam tomorrow? Feel so unprepared..
Original post by desertfireex
Is anyone else realllly stressed about this exam tomorrow? Feel so unprepared..

Same i felt good about it a couple weeks ago before exams started but now feel like all the content has just left my head and just cant learn gene technology still
Original post by m.melville
Same i felt good about it a couple weeks ago before exams started but now feel like all the content has just left my head and just cant learn gene technology still

definitely me too!! just hoping AQA gives us a nice paper so I won't have to cry myself to sleep tomorrow night lol
What just happened there
remember: EXAM BOARDS OPERATE AS A BUSINESS. THIS MEANS THEY ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT. SHOULD THAT BE AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR FURTURE?

Sign now: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/548422

Post anywhere.

Get anyone to help out: this can be family or even friends already at uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending