The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Official University of Hertfordshire 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Hertfordshire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I will be applying for an LLM in international human rights law in herts for the September 2021 intake. Got done with my LLB last year and I’m currently working at the human rights commission in my country Nigeria.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! I have applied for the Film and Television Production course! I am currently in my last year at college studying Level 3 Film & Creative Media and have such a passion for creating films!
Hi ,

I have applied for the children nursing course for September this year ! Im studying Bio , PE and H&S care
Reply 4
@glett

Original post by raglett
Hey! I have applied for the Film and Television Production course! I am currently in my last year at college studying Level 3 Film & Creative Media and have such a passion for creating films!

Have you got an Instagram account I could message you on? I want to ask a few questions concerning your application. Thanks.
Reply 5
Original post by Spiicy
@glett

Have you got an Instagram account I could message you on? I want to ask a few questions concerning your application. Thanks.

Yes of course! its @cat_.pena
Hi I’m applying for 2d animation, I’m studying Fine art, film studies, English literature and English language
Please l want to do health and social care in leaning disability can l apply in may as under graduate thank you

1. English Language with a language.

English Language, Media and Photography.

I'm still waiting for a response in which I sent application in November. Does anyone know when Hertfordshire will respond?
Reply 9
Original post by 3Cheers4Death

I'm still waiting for a response in which I sent application in November. Does anyone know when Hertfordshire will respond?

I have only had acknowledgements from them but no offer yet and I applied in early december. I can only assume they have been busy with the new lockdown and trying to help current students, I am sure we will hear back soon!
Reply 10
Sept applicant, applied for bsc software engineering. I'd like to make some friends before I go so if anyone's interested hit me up
Original post by Brwrfl
Sept applicant, applied for bsc software engineering. I'd like to make some friends before I go so if anyone's interested hit me up

I haven’t got a offer yet, but i’m hoping to go to hertfordshire in sept:smile:
I've applied for early years education and I'm currently studying biology, psychology and h&sc :smile: Already got an offer, just deciding where I want to go.
Original post by 3Cheers4Death

I applied in early December and got an offer about a week and a half later but they might be behind with responses due to covid.
Original post by raglett

UPDATE; Just got an offer!
Reply 15
Original post by raglett

Congrats!!
Original post by Spiicy
Congrats!!

thankyou!
Original post by raglett

Congratulations!
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Hertfordshire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hello! I’m Becca:smile: I have applied for and had offers for Law, Criminology/Criminal Justice and Psychology. I’m about 95% sure I will accept the offer for the Law course.

I’m currently doing an Access course and studying Humanities, Sociology, Psychology & Maths!
Original post by raglett

Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending