The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Official Kingston University London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Kingston University London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by li.ou
Hi , thinking of applying to international law with professional experience Llb hons. Anyone else?

Hi I got an offer in business management with work experience
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi! I've applied for Drama and Theatre Studies at Kingston! (I also live in Kingston so if you have any questions about the area I'll answer them for you!)
Reply 3
Original post by maccagirl1
Hi! I've applied for Drama and Theatre Studies at Kingston! (I also live in Kingston so if you have any questions about the area I'll answer them for you!)

How is Kingston uni? I got offer from other 2 unis and I don’t know which one to choose and I’m an international student help would mean a lot
Just received an offer from Kingston to do journalism:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by gglorraine
Just received an offer from Kingston to do journalism:smile:

UG or PG?
Original post by nazmaa
UG or PG?

UG, you?
Original post by nazmaa
How is Kingston uni? I got offer from other 2 unis and I don’t know which one to choose and I’m an international student help would mean a lot

Hey, Kingston is a really cultural city! Watch out for heavy drinkers in Freshers Week, and how busy the shops can get, but apart from that and how expensive it is, its a pretty place. There's parks and the uni itself is great for creative subjects!
Reply 8
UG, you?

UG tooo :smile:))
Reply 9
My name is Aliyah!
I study IB Maths IB English and BTEC Health and Social Care Level 3!
I have applied for a BSc in Midwifery and would love to be offered a place there!
I just got an offer letter for MSc in Mechanical Engineering from Kingston University.
I applied to law with professional experience with BBB predicted grades (politics, English lit, religious studies). my UCAS was sent off at like 4pm yesterday and I got an offer at like 5:30pm the same day!! so quick...
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey everyone,

Pleasure to meet you all :u:

I recieved my offer early December for an undergrad in Psychology at Penrhyn campus!

From my isolation bubble to your's,
An anon wishing you well ~
Just accepted my offer:smile: I will be studying at Penrhyn campus
All of you with your offers, I haven't even sent off my portfolio yet lol
Just accepted my offer:smile: I will be studying at Penrhyn campus

Hey Lorraine,

This is great to hear!
We look forward to welcoming you to Kingston.

Amit - Official Kingston Uni rep - Pharmacy Student
I have sent in my portfolio as of Monday, here's hoping they get back to me very quickly!
Reply 17
Hi guys! Has anyone got an offer for any of the nursing courses?
Has anyone received offers from course that required a portfolio?
nursing applicants: have you heard from Kingston uni yet? if yes, how long after you applied? and if you were offered an interview and done it, how was it? advice?

Quick Reply

Latest