Want more information about this university?

Official University of Kent 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Kent for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
A+B+C
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm applying for computer science at Kent. I was studying engineering somewhere else but took a few years out and realised it wasn't what I wanted to do.
maccagirl1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed Kent and they said they haven't finalised assessment criteria for Drama and Theatre Studies yet and I'm a bit worried because they still aren't saying how long it may take to finalise and then respond to applicants?
regzzbo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by maccagirl1)
I emailed Kent and they said they haven't finalised assessment criteria for Drama and Theatre Studies yet and I'm a bit worried because they still aren't saying how long it may take to finalise and then respond to applicants?
What does it say on their website?
Lovelesslass01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi, I'm Nicola and this year i completed my BSc in Psychology and I'm looking to apply for my MSc in Forensic Psychology for 2021
StudentRep Canterbury
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi everyone! Just want to say that I wish you all the luck and as a UKC student I can assure you that you will have a great time here at Kent!
StudentRep Canterbury
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by maccagirl1)
Hi there, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. If you have any concerns feel free to call the admissions team on T: +44 (0)1227 768896
Matek
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by A+B+C)
I'm applying for computer science at Kent. I was studying engineering somewhere else but took a few years out and realised it wasn't what I wanted to do.
CompSci gang, lets goooo!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (484)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (594)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (295)
20.51%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (65)
4.52%

Watched Threads