Official Lancaster University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by naomioti_)
Omg yay haha thankyou for using my video And yes I honestly should have added the north side of campus because it is literally gorgeous
Aww its a good video. just the other day we was at Furness after dropping daughter off, and there is a lovely little courtyard with a fountain where all the ducks were.
Anonymous #15
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone else still waiting for a decision from Lancaster?
nesstudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by naomioti_)
Omg yay haha thankyou for using my video And yes I honestly should have added the north side of campus because it is literally gorgeous
Oh you're studying Accounting and Finance! That's what I've applied to do!

Is there a lot of maths in the course? Also, did you do A-level maths and if so, is the maths at uni for accounting and finance easier or harder than it?

Thanks.
Miss_mischy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is anyone else still waiting for a decision from Lancaster?
I am, but I applied late (i.e. after the January deadline) as a mature student. I checked their website and UCAS search and it indicated they would still have places (I applied for biochemistry) available. Heard nothing since the acknowledgment email though. What did you apply for?
adityasurana
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Annanguyen.fl)
I got an offer for Msc. Marketing for the October 2021 intake. Anybody will take this course in the next semester?
Hey, congratulations on your offer. I have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing, 2021. Glad to connect with you.
adityasurana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
Hi, I’m looking to study marketing and management for 2021 entry
Hey, congratulations on your offer. I have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing, 2021. Glad to connect with you.
adityasurana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Annanguyen.fl)
I got an offer for Msc. Marketing for the October 2021 intake. Anybody will take this course in the next semester?
adityasurana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jonathanツ)
Cool, give me a DM if you make Lancaster ur first
adityasurana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aditya here from India and have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing at Lancaster Lancaster University Management School for the 2021 intake. Is there anyone else here for the same course? Would be great to connect with you.
Anonymous #15
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by adityasurana)
Aditya here from India and have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing at Lancaster Lancaster University Management School for the 2021 intake. Is there anyone else here for the same course? Would be great to connect with you.
If you have Facebook, search for the Lancaster University offer holders 2021 page
adityasurana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you have Facebook, search for the Lancaster University offer holders 2021 page
Thanks, appreciate that
Amyxaj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m also planning on studying criminology and law here was a bit nervous because haven’t had contact with anyone applying for this course

(Original post by EmilyAshford)
Hello! I’m looking to study criminology and law. The subjects I’m studying are history, health and social care and photography! I sent off my application on Friday last week so hopefully I should be told if I have been given an offer.
123GRace321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi my name is Grace and Lancaster is my firm choice for criminology with a placement year in September!
Im taking;
A level history
A level English
A level sociology
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 123GRace321)
Hi my name is Grace and Lancaster is my firm choice for criminology with a placement year in September!
Im taking;
A level history
A level English
A level sociology
didnt ask g
Amyxaj
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im taking;
A level history
A level English
A level sociology
Hi Grace I’m taking A level English lit along with psychology and Art. Have u heard anything about a criminology group chat that’s been created?
123GRace321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
didnt ask g
ik you didnt ask m8, but the lancaster official thread did.
123GRace321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amyxaj)
Hi Grace I’m taking A level English lit along with psychology and Art. Have u heard anything about a criminology group chat that’s been created?
hi, no i haven't not yet im trying to search for one though hahah
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, no i haven't not yet im trying to search for one though hahah
Last year my eldest joined the official freshers group on social media (not TSR) (I would say the name of the famous site,but TSR dont like even mentioning the name and tend to block the post!). The official legitimate links of other groups such as the college pages/accommodation/subject are here https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/news/social-media/ so feel free to check this link out as it belongs to the uni. The college pages tend to have regular postings as well.
When she joined freshers one, she got added to other popular social media outlets for instant group chats and from there she joined with other physics students and then once a week they took it in turns to host quizzes on teams for a number of months leading up to start of uni, as well as doing online escape rooms. She now in first year and regularly goes out with them now once a week. So its definitely worth joining them. TSR is good for informational pieces and questions.
Other instant chat groups were names after colleges and accommodation types, as well as subject groups. College ones use to go a bit crazy and she had to turn her notifications off in the end there was so many messages.
Last edited by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂; 1 month ago
Amyxaj
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Np my ig is amyxaj if u want to stay in touch
Bonny2100
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm really worried that I won't get my offer as I'm really keen to get to lancaster. Any advice?? It's stressing me out a little bit. Do they tend to accept people if they don't get their offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (100)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.14%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (58)
23.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
11.9%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed