Submitting documents to study abroad

Watch
buttercup3lle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm currently looking at sending an application to study abroad (Asia). They all seem to require the submission of an 'Original' Diploma or Certificate of graduation and Transcript of results. A photocopy of these is not acceptable, but if I've interpreted the information correctly you can submit an apostilled version from the UK embassy. This is where I'm a little confused. From what I've read you can either send the original documents or a photocopy of the documents to the embassy for this. Having made a few emails to different Universities for clarification, I'm not sure if they're saying they need a original to be sent to the embassy and not a photocopy, or that they need the original of the Apostilled (I'm presuming this is the correct one) and not a photocopy of the apostilled version. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks in advanced
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise