Submitting documents to study abroad

Watch this thread
Badges: 4
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm currently looking at sending an application to study abroad (Asia). They all seem to require the submission of an 'Original' Diploma or Certificate of graduation and Transcript of results. A photocopy of these is not acceptable, but if I've interpreted the information correctly you can submit an apostilled version from the UK embassy. This is where I'm a little confused. From what I've read you can either send the original documents or a photocopy of the documents to the embassy for this. Having made a few emails to different Universities for clarification, I'm not sure if they're saying they need a original to be sent to the embassy and not a photocopy, or that they need the original of the Apostilled (I'm presuming this is the correct one) and not a photocopy of the apostilled version. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks in advanced

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (134)
No (46)
I didn't use it to prepare (22)

Watched Threads

View All