English Literature A-level 7712 + 7717 P 1,2 8th/14th Oct 2020 - Exam Discussion

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

AQA A-level English Literature 7712 + 7717 - Paper 1 and 2 8th/14th/ October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Image Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others Image

This thread covers the following papers:

• 7712 + 7717 Paper 1,2, 8th + 14th October 2020

The official specification:

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resourc...12-SP-2015.PDF

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resourc...17-SP-2015.PDF

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

graceadams67
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Can anyone tell me what was on the AQA english lit October paper?
westhamfc56
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What was on the paper?
westhamfc56
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by graceadams67)
did you find out?
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by westhamfc56)
did you find out?
Hey did you ever find out what it was? Thank you
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by graceadams67)
Please help! Did you ever find out what it was? Thank you!
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)

AQA A-level English Literature 7712 + 7717 - Paper 1 and 2 8th/14th/ October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Image Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others Image

This thread covers the following papers:

• 7712 + 7717 Paper 1,2, 8th + 14th October 2020

The official specification:

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resourc...12-SP-2015.PDF

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resourc...17-SP-2015.PDF

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

Hey! Do you remember what the questions were for paper 2? Handmaids and Blake poetry?
hkhan7
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 16062003)
Hey! Do you remember what the questions were for paper 2? Handmaids and Blake poetry?
hi, i do aqa englitA - the june paper; handmaids was inequality.I don't do Blake .
Do you do aqa psych? if yes,have you done p2?
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hkhan7)
hi, i do aqa englitA - the june paper; handmaids was inequality.I don't do Blake .
Ah thank you! I don’t do psychology sorry
blosson
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
does anyone know the streetcar question??
hkhan7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blosson)
Yep, its how is Stanley presented as a "brutal thug"
sirine09
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
it was about the opening scene or marriage
blosson
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Please does anyone know the questions for paper 1 for Othello and The Great Gatsby?
rebeccahyatt
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone do Oliver Twist?
Frenchie2021
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
was this the only question for aqa streetcar? im trying to revise as many questions as possible lol
hkhan7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It depends on how you do it, we do streetcar alone and lit A, so it was the brutal thug one
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Please does anyone know the questions for paper 1 for Othello and The Great Gatsby?
hey did you ever find out ???
riya100902
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what year was this
hkhan7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
riya100902
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do you know what came up for othello?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (6)
21.43%
It went fairly well (12)
42.86%
It didn't go too well (5)
17.86%
TERRIBLE! (5)
17.86%

Watched Threads