jimleich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey,

I applied to the MSc Psychology (Conversion) course at MMU just over 2 weeks ago now. I understand that with people working from home things aren't running as smoothly as they normally would but as far as I am aware term starts on the 14th.

It's a long shot but does anyone have any idea if all applications will be processed by the start of teaching and if not will application still be considered and a later start allowed?

Thanks.
jimleich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Bump
username1423282
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Have they delayed start of term? I made enquiries via email and twitter - they told me places still there . Also faculty staff probs just getting back from leave.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jimleich)
Hey,

I applied to the MSc Psychology (Conversion) course at MMU just over 2 weeks ago now. I understand that with people working from home things aren't running as smoothly as they normally would but as far as I am aware term starts on the 14th.

It's a long shot but does anyone have any idea if all applications will be processed by the start of teaching and if not will application still be considered and a later start allowed?

Thanks.
Hi jimleich,

I believe I have answered this question on another post .

If you have applied to MSc Psychology Conversion Award and have not heard yet from the Admissions team, you can follow this up with our Confirmations Helpline by ringing 0161 247 2931.

I hope this helps

Luca.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads