Official University of Leicester 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Leicester for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
mjhmichael18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to De Montfort University for 2021!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Accounting and Finance BA Hons or Degree Course
I am doing A-Levels in Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business Studies, AQA A-Level Economics and Pearson Edexcel BTEC National and Extended Certificate in Applied Law.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey,

I'm looking for some advice, I am applying for psychology in the 2021 series, but I feel my qualifications may be a huge problem, as I only do two A-Levels and a UAL extended diploma (equivalent to 3 A-Levels/ BTEC extended diploma), in which I am predicted a Merit.
In my two A-Levels, I am predicted an A and B.
(I am also eligible for a contextual offer)
I really wanted to apply to Leicester, but I know how many people apply there, so do you think I am wasting an option applying there, given I don't have 3 A-Levels?

I would be really grateful if somebody could give me guidance on this or recommend places I could apply to.
kktrian
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I have applied to Leicester for medicine. I am a gap year applicant and I studied Biology, Chemistry and English Literature at A level
penelopeemelia_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone!

I've applied to study an LLB in English Law and a Matrîse in French law and I'm also a full-time wheelchair user. I'm looking forward to chatting to you all on this thread!
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,

I'm looking for some advice, I am applying for psychology in the 2021 series, but I feel my qualifications may be a huge problem, as I only do two A-Levels and a UAL extended diploma (equivalent to 3 A-Levels/ BTEC extended diploma), in which I am predicted a Merit.
In my two A-Levels, I am predicted an A and B.
(I am also eligible for a contextual offer)
I really wanted to apply to Leicester, but I know how many people apply there, so do you think I am wasting an option applying there, given I don't have 3 A-Levels?

I would be really grateful if somebody could give me guidance on this or recommend places I could apply to.
It's unlikely that you're wasting your time applying to UoL but if in doubt you can call admissions and see what they say about your qualifications.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Has anyone recieved an offer yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.32%
I'm not sure (32)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (231)
31.09%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (363)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise