Scroll to see replies

pm won’t work lol
(edited 3 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi, I'm looking at starting uni in september this year, and I've gotten an offer from lincoln. How quickly does the accomodation last/how long is it before the accomodation sells out because it opened in november but I've only recently recieved my application.
(edited 3 years ago)
I would say get it done before end of February at latest. As many people will be getting offers soon.
Original post by University of Lincoln
:hello:
Welcome all 2021 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful, here is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2021 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our UoL 2021 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2021 Applicants Facebook page!
Click here to visit our Friends For Life page on our website :smile:

We have our Virtual Open Days coming up which are a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. You can find out more information and book a Virtual Open Day here!

Whilst University can be a really exciting time! We appreciate it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions, and to make this time an easy and enjoyable process.

There’s no time like the present to start chatting with other applicants! Let’s start with a few questions! :smile: I’ll go first!
- What course are you thinking of applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What’s better? Far away from home or close to home?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!
Mark 😊

Hello all ! I've also applied at the uni for masters in biotechnology ( 2021) .. waiting for my offer letter and I'm so excited 😊 hope this covid 19 problem🥺 gets sort out as early as possible .
i’ve got my offer for illustration and i’m so so happy as this is my top choice!
Original post by chronicler_pari
Hello all ! I've also applied at the uni for masters in biotechnology ( 2021) .. waiting for my offer letter and I'm so excited 😊 hope this covid 19 problem🥺 gets sort out as early as possible .

hi @chronicler_pari

I hope you are doing well and staying safe!
I also wish you luck on receiving an offer from us, while you wait do you have any questions about the uni, student life or the city? As students of the University of Lincoln, we can help answer any questions you might have or just tell you our experiences. :h:

Ellie -
Media Production Student
Original post by jayworthington15
i’ve got my offer for illustration and i’m so so happy as this is my top choice!

Hi @jayworthington15

Congratulations on getting an offer at the University of Lincoln!
As an offer holder do you have any questions about the uni, student life or the city? We can help answer any questions you might have or just tell you our experiences.

Ellie -
Media Production Student
Hi
how long do Lincoln usually take to send out offers ?
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
hi @chronicler_pari

I also wish you luck on receiving an offer from us, while you wait do you have any questions about the uni, student life or the city? As students of the University of Lincoln, we can help answer any questions you might have or just tell you our experiences. :h:

Ellie -
Media Production Student

Thanks 😊, I have received my offer from the university 😊😊 I'm so excited to join the uni this year in September ..🤩🎉
Original post by chronicler_pari
Thanks 😊, I have received my offer from the university 😊😊 I'm so excited to join the uni this year in September ..🤩🎉

Hey @chronicler_pari,

Well done on receiving your offer from the University of Lincoln. I hope you have all the information you need to make an informed decision, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

Connor - Third Year History Student :smile:
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hey @chronicler_pari,

Well done on receiving your offer from the University of Lincoln. I hope you have all the information you need to make an informed decision, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

Connor - Third Year History Student :smile:

Thank you so much !😊😊
Reply 31
Just got an offer to study Computer Science at lincoln this September and really looking forward to it!, Anyone else doing a similar course or has any experience with CS at Lincoln :smile:
Original post by University of Lincoln
:hello:
Welcome all 2021 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful, here is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2021 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our UoL 2021 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2021 Applicants Facebook page!
Click here to visit our Friends For Life page on our website :smile:

We have our Virtual Open Days coming up which are a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. You can find out more information and book a Virtual Open Day here!

Whilst University can be a really exciting time! We appreciate it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions, and to make this time an easy and enjoyable process.

There’s no time like the present to start chatting with other applicants! Let’s start with a few questions! :smile: I’ll go first!
- What course are you thinking of applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What’s better? Far away from home or close to home?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!
Mark 😊

Just applied for Physics foundation yesterday!! If anyone knows about the physics course I’d love to hear your thoughts on it :smile:
Have been offered a place for mbio ... any one else gone for biology ?
Original post by CDKinzi
Just got an offer to study Computer Science at lincoln this September and really looking forward to it!, Anyone else doing a similar course or has any experience with CS at Lincoln :smile:

Hi! When did you send off your UCAS? I'm currently waiting for an offer and just wondered what their turnaround time seems to be. Thank you! :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by alexandra877
Hi! When did you send off your UCAS? I'm currently waiting for an offer and just wondered what their turnaround time seems to be. Thank you! :smile:

Hey, I sent it off around 11th of January and I got a response a day or two after so the turnaround is pretty fast, I know other people which have waited like a month and some only a few days so it ranges. What have you applied for? 😊
Original post by CDKinzi
Hey, I sent it off around 11th of January and I got a response a day or two after so the turnaround is pretty fast, I know other people which have waited like a month and some only a few days so it ranges. What have you applied for? 😊

Hi, thank you so much for getting back to me! Oh fab, congratulations on your offer! I've applied to study Criminology - any idea which accommodation you're applying for? :smile:
Reply 37
Hi, thank you so much for getting back to me! Oh fab, congratulations on your offer! I've applied to study Criminology - any idea which accommodation you're applying for? :smile:

Aw no problem criminology sounds interesting, I have my eyes on cygnet warf because I like the modern look and bigger bed but it’s abit pricy so I’m saving up now 😂 what about you ?
Original post by CDKinzi

Same here! It's my firm - I'm way too excited

I sent mine around 10th of December (way too early I know) and I got one within 24 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest