Want more information about this university?

Official Liverpool Hope University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool Hope University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Manooka)

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool Hope University for 2021!

Hi I have applied already but haven’t heard back yet . What’s the timeline to hear back on average and when are most interviews held for teaching and social work courses ?
Latommie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Liverpool Hope University, I've submitted an application to Liverpool Hope University for the MA Social Work program for 2021 but haven't heard back from the school. When are interviews usually conducted? I really would like to go to Hope.
Last edited by Latommie; 3 weeks ago
maliboo99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Latommie)
Hi, I've submitted an application to Liverpool Hope University for the MA Social Work program for 2021 but haven't heard back from the school. When are interviews usually conducted? I really would like to go to Hope.
Hi check your inbox please
maliboo99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I've submitted an application to Liverpool Hope University for the MA Social Work program for 2021 but haven't heard back from the school. When are interviews usually conducted? I really would like to go to Hope.
Hi when did you apply ? Did you check your inbox I messaged you ! ☺️
(Original post by maliboo99)
Hi check your inbox please
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Liverpool Hope University, I've submitted an application to Liverpool Hope University for the MA Social Work program for 2021 but haven't heard back from the school. When are interviews usually conducted? I really would like to go to Hope.
Hi Latommie

Our admissions team are currently prioritising applications for January 2021, so there may be a slight delay in hearing the outcome of your application. Please feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions.

Melissa
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)Hi Latommie

Our admissions team are currently prioritising applications for January 2021, so there may be a slight delay in hearing the outcome of your application. Please feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions.

Melissa
Hello I have applied for masters as well . How long does it take and when do the interviews take place for social work ?
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello I have applied for masters as well . How long does it take and when do the interviews take place for social work ?
Hi

You should expect to hear back in due course. If you have any questions regarding your application, feel free to email us on [email protected].

Melissa
Jesssstabley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 40 minutes ago
(Original post by Manooka)

Hi, my names Jessica and I live in Liverpool. I have applied to hope (obviously) uni or Liverpool, John Moore’s and Manchester metropolitan. I have been offered conditional offers for all 5 courses ranging from ABB- BBC My 1st choice is hope for psychology I am obsessed with the vibe and facilities and I hope to come in 2021 so excited 🥳
xcharleyxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 23 minutes ago
Hi, I am really hoping to go to Liverpool Hope university next year. I have applied for 3 different courses here which I have all had conditional offers for. My first choice is psychology and early childhood.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (618)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (772)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (363)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.47%

Watched Threads