The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Official London Metropolitan University 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London Metropolitan University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi i’m applying haha
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hi I'm applying for Interior design and decoration!
I'm studying English Literature, Media Studies and Graphic Communication. My predicted is BBA, but I'm nervous. I did an EPQ on social media and mental health diagnosis last year and got a C. I'll be living in halls hopefully! I'd love to make potential friends
Reply 3
Hey! I applied to London Metropolitan for 'Airline, Airport and Aviation Management' and applied around three weeks back through UCAS. I'm currently studying Maths, Physics, Economics and also EPQ for my A Levels. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten an offer yet and how long did it take them?
Original post by __a.l__
Hey! I applied to London Metropolitan for 'Airline, Airport and Aviation Management' and applied around three weeks back through UCAS. I'm currently studying Maths, Physics, Economics and also EPQ for my A Levels. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten an offer yet and how long did it take them?

Hi! I applied for Translation around mid november, and i only got a response back from london met today. Their website says that it can take up to 4 weeks for them to reply sometimes, so maybe go check in the applicant portal to see if they've sent you anything else about your offer.
Original post by __a.l__

It takes about 3/4 weeks to get a reply so check your emails a lot....

after you sign up the response is much quicker but if anything you can always call them or email them they will respond in about 48 hours max
Reply 6
Original post by lululemon9
Hi! I applied for Translation around mid november, and i only got a response back from london met today. Their website says that it can take up to 4 weeks for them to reply sometimes, so maybe go check in the applicant portal to see if they've sent you anything else about your offer.

I checked the portal but there isn't any update since I applied. I guess I will just have to wait until it has been 4 weeks! I applied in late November so hopefully, it should be coming soon.
I've applied for Airline and Airport Management at LMU for September 2021 ;D
Applied through UCAS and they've acknowledged and just awaiting a decision. Currently I am in my final year at College studyinh BTEC L3 Aviation Operations.
i’ll be studying games animation with foundation year :smile:
Hey, there is a private WhatsApp gc for London students (only for girls). If you are interested in joining send me a private message.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending