Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vladimir Poutine
Yes! Love the NE and love Newcastle so would be great to get an offer

Best student city, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Any of you got an acknowledgement email?
Hi,

I was wondering about whether I’d be eligible for the PARTNERS programme. I have taken a gap year so I was wondering if I would still be eligible to apply for the programme as it states on the website that "Applications to the PARTNERS Programme are available for students in year 13/second year college."

If someone could get back to ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Reply 23
Original post by aliyahiqbal
anyone applying for fine art :biggrin:

omg I really wanna study here I'm currently doing art, psychology, and eng lit a level

Hiya! I’m gonna apply for fine art too :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by imsofkntired
Hi,

I was wondering about whether I’d be eligible for the PARTNERS programme. I have taken a gap year so I was wondering if I would still be eligible to apply for the programme as it states on the website that "Applications to the PARTNERS Programme are available for students in year 13/second year college."

If someone could get back to ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Idk if anyone did get back to you if you posted this question on other threads and deadline was yesterday, but yes you can (I am too)
Original post by Anonymous
Any of you got an acknowledgement email?

Yes I got one a couple days after sending application away
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Newcastle University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I'm applying for Modern Languages (French and Japanese) and Linguistics.

I currently study French, Spanish and Economics (I know it looks weird, yes I regret taking it but oh well)
Do any of you know if Newcastle started sending out decisions?
Original post by Chloing
Do any of you know if Newcastle started sending out decisions?

I got an offer for Law just yesterday, so I think they’re definitely making their way through the applications. Will vary between departments and individuals in terms of how long they take
I got an offer for Law just yesterday, so I think they’re definitely making their way through the applications. Will vary between departments and individuals in terms of how long they take

when did you apply? i'm not going for the same degree but would be nice to get a rough idea
Original post by procrastinatingb
might as well hop in here - looking to do biomedical sciences!

Hey! I am too!! Have you heard anything about offers going out for it yet?

Cool! Congrats. I have applied for bio. I hope I will hear soon.😊
Original post by eleanaaah
Hey! I am too!! Have you heard anything about offers going out for it yet?

hey that's awesome! I've heard nothing about offers but i got my acknowledgement email yesterday so I'm hoping we won't have to wait too long :biggrin:
hey that's awesome! I've heard nothing about offers but i got my acknowledgement email yesterday so I'm hoping we won't have to wait too long :biggrin:

Oh nice!! I’m so stressed haha I just want at least one offer from somewhere so I can stop worryingggg
Reply 34
I've received an unconditional offer for biomed today, so applicants for biomed or science courses could be receiving a response soon.

I wont be so sure about that. I got an acknowledgement email on 13th oct. 😶
Original post by Chloing
I wont be so sure about that. I got an acknowledgement email on 13th oct. 😶

I take it back then haha. hopefully not too much longer for you to wait!
Original post by eleanaaah
Oh nice!! I’m so stressed haha I just want at least one offer from somewhere so I can stop worryingggg

getting the first offer is such a massive relief, I hope you hear something soon!
Original post by KD02
I've received an unconditional offer for biomed today, so applicants for biomed or science courses could be receiving a response soon.

oh my gosh congrats!! when did you apply?

getting the first offer is such a massive relief, I hope you hear something soon!

Haha Hopeful!
Original post by Anonymous
Cool! Congrats. I have applied for bio. I hope I will hear soon.😊

Thanks. Good luck.
when did you apply? i'm not going for the same degree but would be nice to get a rough idea

Got my Track email to confirm it was sent off on the 14th
Reply 39

Sent it off on the 29th September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending