Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have chosen my subjects
HL visual arts
SL maths (aa)
spanish ab initio
I was also planning on doing psychology HL. I couldn't decide between HL english litertature and language or biology but I'm not sure if I should do HL psychology anymore. I was going to do HL psychology because i thought it would be easier. I like biology more than english but idk if i'm good enough for it because i did get a 9 for dual science in gcse. I also got a 9 for english.

Should i do HL english and bio or is that too hard? should i do HL psychology?

Idk if this helps but i want to do architecture (the schools i want to go to don't need physics)

sorry for the reaallllyyy long question. I'm just really stressed about it
boeuf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ENJOY
i promise, you shall spend a looooot of time studying your HL subjects and you need to be enjoying them.
You got a 9 in both, so you have the luxury of choosing the one you enjoy the most!
You already do visual arts, so you're all good for applying to architecture (but maybe see if the uni ur intrested likes to see arts or sciences as well as that could help inform your choice)
hope this helps
isabellazafe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by boeuf)
CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ENJOY
i promise, you shall spend a looooot of time studying your HL subjects and you need to be enjoying them.
You got a 9 in both, so you have the luxury of choosing the one you enjoy the most!
You already do visual arts, so you're all good for applying to architecture (but maybe see if the uni ur intrested likes to see arts or sciences as well as that could help inform your choice)
hope this helps
thanks so much!
isabellazafe
Rep:
?
(Original post by boeuf)
CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ENJOY
hope this helps
thanks so much
isabellazafe
Rep:
?
(Original post by isabellazafe)
thanks so much
ahhh i didn't mean to respond twice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.46%
No (194)
78.54%

Watched Threads