I can't delete my Tinder account. Help!

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm trying to delete my Tinder account and it says failed to delete everytime, I've tried to delete on the website, reinstalling, logging out and back in and it does nothing. I've frequently deleted my account in the past. I just want to delete my account. I don't how to contact Tinder about this. What is going on? How can this be resolved? How can I delete my Tinder account?
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
What's so urgent?
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Just delete the app, problem solved.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you. Problem has now been resolved.
Anjali k
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How you deleted the account?
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Coz he was rumbled by gf/love interest while maintaining an active Tinder profile lol! Why else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
19.61%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
7.84%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
7.84%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (6)
11.76%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
27.45%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
25.49%

Watched Threads