Charles University medicine test

Watch
triri098
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am sitting for the entrance exam to the First Faculty of Medicine at Charles University for the 2021 entry. Does anyone have a set of sample questions/ resources that I can practice on to help me in preparing for the exam?
it would be very helpful. thanks
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by triri098)
I am sitting for the entrance exam to the First Faculty of Medicine at Charles University for the 2021 entry. Does anyone have a set of sample questions/ resources that I can practice on to help me in preparing for the exam?
it would be very helpful. thanks
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.

Have you had a look through this forum? There are other Charles University medicine threads.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise