gigi.3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am non native English speaker who is 27 yrs old person.. I want to pursue undergraduate degree in Seoul, at Yonsei University. The thing is I can't seem to make choice. I am interested in fashion so I thought why not Clothing&Textiles major, but then I don't know draping or let along cutting materials. So, I was like being interested in something is not enough. Then I thought to myself why not study education and teach in Korea? But there is my age I'll be graduated at age 32, with zero experience and I don't hold English speaker country passport. Who'd hire someone old with no experience? Then again, I was trying to be optimistic but who am I kidding..There is also ageism going on in Korea which sucks for me since I'm damn old. I don't know what to study what to do where to begin. No one in my fam believes in me. They say I'm better off the way I am, jobless and freelance translating twice in a week which I earn less than 80 bucks.. I am literally struggling with my own thoughts, feeling lost and lonely. I love Korea and their cosmetics and food, I'm eager to travel there. But, I'm not good with technology or have any experiences.. Yonsei is waiting for me to finish my application so..And, the funny thing is once I decided on 1 major I'm highly to be accepted..Yonsei is considered as one of the asian Ivy schools..So, I want there but yeah.. I don't know what to do tho(((((((((((((((((
Last edited by gigi.3; 3 weeks ago
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise