Edexcel A-Level Further Mathematics - Further Statistics 2 - 23 October 2020Watch
Edexcel Further Mathematics Paper 4E (Further Statistics 2)
Marks: 75 (a fourth of the total A-level)
Paper 4E can cover anything on the Further Statistics 2 part of the specification.
If you want to use old spec resources, there is a content mapping document here. Be aware that the style is different and the old specification does not cover everything.
A summary of content mapping can be found below.
- Linear regression - S1
- Residuals, RSS - MEI S2
- Skewness - S1
- Continuous random variables - S2 (except expectation of function ie. E[g(X)] found in eg. OCR S3)
- PMCC - S1
- Spearman's Rank - S3
- Combinations of random variables - S3
- Estimators - S3
- Quality of Estimators - S4
- Confidence Intervals - S3
- One sample procedures - S4
- Two sample procedures - S4