Official University of Roehampton 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Roehampton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
payalpatel6767
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
hello!I have applied to the university through MOI Letter.However, I am getting to know from some friends that university might cancel admissions if it is done without IELTS.Also, there might be some visa refusal for the same reason.Please Guide.Thank You
heymadisyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi!

I’m Madisyn, I’m from the states and I applied to Roehampton September 9th for a journalism BA. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an offer back?
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by heymadisyn)
Hi!

I’m Madisyn, I’m from the states and I applied to Roehampton September 9th for a journalism BA. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an offer back?
Did you apply for 2020 start or to study next year? Because if you are planning to study this year and you haven’t heard back try and apply again through clearing because it’s open until 16th October or because you are a international student, calling them would be the best option. If your plan is to study next year, you could hear from them between now and January but definitely before January.
heymadisyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you apply for 2020 start or to study next year? Because if you are planning to study this year and you haven’t heard back try and apply again through clearing because it’s open until 16th October or because you are a international student, calling them would be the best option. If your plan is to study next year, you could hear from them between now and January but definitely before January.
I applied for fall 2021 entry!
Pyruvic Acid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Woo. Just got an offer for biomedical science.
Last edited by Pyruvic Acid; 10 months ago
Oceanfire11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey I'm applying for Criminology and sociology. I currently take English Lit, sociology and psychology.
josieshmelon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I applied for mental health nursing
ChrisJSYCI
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi guys!

I applied to Roehampton (and four other universities) yesterday for Primary Education. Just waiting on offers now! I currently take 4 A-Levels in English Literature, Psychology, Biology and Chemistry and I am predicted AAAC.

Good luck to all other applicants!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to other unis for courses in children’s nursing but I’m changing my course through UCAS extra or clearing to Early Childhood Studies. Does anyone happen to know if there are usually spaces available through extra or clearing??
j22669
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I am thinking to apply to roehampton history undergrad course. What is it like living at Roehampton? Is the History undergrad course good? Is the uni diverse/ international? What was your experience at that uni? Would you recommend going to Roehampton?
alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Roehampton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
I've been offered a place for Therapeutic Psychology at Roehampton for 2021. I'm currently studying English Language, Art and Psychology.
Pyruvic Acid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by alphabetsoup64)
I've been offered a place for Therapeutic Psychology at Roehampton for 2021. I'm currently studying English Language, Art and Psychology.
Congrats! I got an offer from Roehampton as well. Where else did you apply?
CamdenRiley
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi!

I’m from the states as well and I just a conditional offer from Roehampton for their film course in fall 2021.
alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by KaziMahathir)
Congrats! I got an offer from Roehampton as well. Where else did you apply?
Well done! I applied to Reading for Art and Psychology and Westminster for Art
WiseGalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi!

Ooof I found someone who is taking Journalism as well. I hope you got your offer back by now. I received an offer today with conditions. If I do end up taking Roehampton as firm choice, hopefully I’ll see you at the uni. 😂 good luck
-MHN-
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've applied for Nursing. Had my interview this morning!
josieshmelon
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by -MHN-)
I've applied for Nursing. Had my interview this morning!
I had mine this morning as well 🙂
-MHN-
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by josieshmelon)
I had mine this morning as well 🙂
Oooh! Fingers crossed friend!

The interviewers were really warm and I got such a nice vibe from both of them.
josieshmelon
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by -MHN-)
Oooh! Fingers crossed friend!

The interviewers were really warm and I got such a nice vibe from both of them.
You too!!

Yes they were both lovely!! Get really at ease!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (4)
23.53%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
11.76%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
11.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (7)
41.18%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
11.76%

Watched Threads