The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway University of London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spud-Lord
Applications for Undergraduates open tomorrow at noon! (30th April 2021)

so do apps for accommodation! Can't wait
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 141
Hey, just doing my application for accommodation for sept 2021 and was just wondering if anyone could tell me how it is that I’d get my 4th preference or below? Thanks in advance
Original post by er2012
Hey, just doing my application for accommodation for sept 2021 and was just wondering if anyone could tell me how it is that I’d get my 4th preference or below? Thanks in advance

Just done mine (albeit for postgrad). I think it’s assigned at random in case your first three/four preferences are unavailable so whichever they think is a good fit for you based on your choices of let length/price/catering/facilities will be chosen.
Original post by Ten-Ten
Hey:smile:
I just sent my application for business management. I’m currently studying maths, business and economics

Hey! I have an offer for the same course - have you received your offer yet? :smile:
Original post by kat(:b)
Hey! I have an offer for the same course - have you received your offer yet? :smile:

Yep
Original post by user260203
Hey i’m studying psychology, photography and sociology right now and wanna do comparitive literature and culture with history of art and visual culture at uni (yes i know literally the longest course name ever)

Hi I'm also thinking about applying for that course I'm in Upper Sixth now but I'm thinking of applying in Autumn 2021 for 2022.
Hey! I have an offer for law with criminology and a year in industry. Can anyone let me know if there are any group chats or pages?
Hi there,
I've firmed for Politics with Philosophy!
xx
I’ve firmed for MSc Media, Power and Public Affairs; any postgrad groups?
Reply 149
Original post by Sophiebxx
I have one for English :smile:

Hi, I have one for English too! Are you doing it with anything else or just English? - I'm doing English and Creative Writing. :smile:
Original post by elzabelz
Hi there,
I've firmed for Politics with Philosophy!
xx

Hi i did philosophy for my undergrad here and took some politics modules! If you have any questions im happy to answer :smile:
hi all ive gotten an offer psychology bsc i did psych rs and politics for a levels is there a psych gc or na?
Guys I need help. I don’t wanna go to my firmed uni or insurance anymore. I’m hoping to get into Royal Holloway through adjustment/clearing do you think I’ll be able to?
Original post by Anonymous
Guys I need help. I don’t wanna go to my firmed uni or insurance anymore. I’m hoping to get into Royal Holloway through adjustment/clearing do you think I’ll be able to?

Yes, it is likely that you can get through on clearing/adjustment, a lot of people come here through that rather than applying through UCAS. But I wouldn’t cancel your place at your firmed uni until you’ve found a replacement.
Hi, I am applying for Biomedical sciences at RHUL, I got an offer for ABB, however, since it's my first choice I am able to get in with BBB, however I am afraid i will not even get BBB, if I get BBC or even BCC what are the chances of me getting in? I really want to study at RHUL this upcoming academic year.
Original post by Orry25679
Hi, I am applying for Biomedical sciences at RHUL, I got an offer for ABB, however, since it's my first choice I am able to get in with BBB, however I am afraid i will not even get BBB, if I get BBC or even BCC what are the chances of me getting in? I really want to study at RHUL this upcoming academic year.

Hi, I studied biomed at RHUL, the uni tend to be a bit more relaxed with the grade boundaries and offer a place with lower grades, and sometimes also unconditional offers as well. I would just recommend a really good personal statement showcasing why you're interested because they tend to read them quite thoroughly. They tend to have lots of places in clearing so if you don't get an offer first time round don't stress too much !
Reply 156
omg same!!!!
Original post by hfahiye
i have applied to the same course

hi is it your firm ?
Anyone here studying biochemmmmmm.

Idk anyone gonna be a loner 😛
Hey, there is a private WhatsApp gc for London students (only for girls). If you are interested in joining send me a private message.☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending