Official Royal Holloway University of London 2021 applicant thread

Watch
ioigini
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
I am applying for Bsc economics with A(geography), A(physics), A(maths)
GCSES: 77777666
has anyone else applied and got offers, if so what are they
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Just got an email from rhul- saying that due to covid if you miss out on a grade you’re still guaranteed a place, so think i’m going to firm!!!
Jen_S
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just got an email from rhul- saying that due to covid if you miss out on a grade you’re still guaranteed a place, so think i’m going to firm!!!
I got that today too. I wondered if other unis would be offering the same.
ZR.3012
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Heya everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has applied for LLB Law?

I have received an offer at BBB, standard offer typically AAB-ABB
cccohen20
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ZR.3012)
Heya everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has applied for LLB Law?

I have received an offer at BBB, standard offer typically AAB-ABB
Hey! I applied for Law too. I'm international but my conditions were equivalent to AAA. Congrats on your offer!
ZR.3012
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by cccohen20)
Hey! I applied for Law too. I'm international but my conditions were equivalent to AAA. Congrats on your offer!
Thank you! Congrats to you too!🙂
bpetra
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by liviaX)
omg hiiii ive got the same!! what offer did you get? x
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Holloway University of London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Hey!! I applied for MSc Environmental Geoscience and got an offer in October! Royal Holloway is definitely my top choice.
I’m currently studying Geography, Biology and Music. Good luck to anyone taking MOCKS in Jan!!
ZR.3012
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Loljiiiiii)
How long did it take for you? I’m waiting to hear back (applied for Law)
Heya! I’ve applied for Law as well, mine was sent off at the end of November and I received an offer within a week and my conditional offer was at BBB! X
treasurora
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Zpia)
Anyone had offers yet?
i got an offer for digital media culture and technology :3
treasurora
Rep:
Report 10 months ago

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Holloway University of London for 2021!

i applied for digital media culture and technology
i’m currently studying sociology, english language and media studies!
lilo16
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I just got an offer for computer science at AAB (predicted A*AA). I applied on 2 Dec so it took around 3 working weeks (excluding 2 weeks off for Christmas)
rosiealicedh
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago

im applying for English Lit with Philosophy and i study english lit, history and sociology rn
bluerabies
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hii i've applied for a BA in film, television and digital production i'm studying english with social studies, communication & culture and social siences
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey
I just sent my application for business management. I’m currently studying maths, business and economics
squburnr
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
has anyone had offers for music yet and what grades?
kezzatom
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hey, i applied for english lit and just firmed the uni anyone else?
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
anyone know when you can start applying for accommodation at Royal Holloway? i haven’t firmed yet but probably will later this month, just wanted to know the timeline!
kieralani
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi! Just got an offer for physics at RHU, anyone else doing physics this year?
faezahmanga.
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hi everyone, I applied for management and marketing and currently I do a levels film studies, history and sociology.
faezahmanga.
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anyone know when you can start applying for accommodation at Royal Holloway? i haven’t firmed yet but probably will later this month, just wanted to know the timeline!
I think you can start applying after march? not quite sure yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.26%
Okay (64)
29.36%
A bit lacking (82)
37.61%
Not good at all (54)
24.77%

Watched Threads