Official Royal Veterinary College 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Veterinary College for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
bex6976
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya I'm applying for vet med - currently doing a levels in bio, chem and geog
ellaeckersley
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Veterinary College for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
hey I'm applying for Vet Med & trying to fill in the supplementary form ://// taking forever!
I am studying bio, chem, physics and psychology
HaloDP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I am struggling so much on the second question . Do you have any tips on how I could start an answer?
jaslota
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey! I’ve applied for vet med and I’m studying biology, chemistry and english lit
bex6976
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by jaslota)
Hey! I’ve applied for vet med and I’m studying biology, chemistry and english lit
Hi! Same!! (apart from I am doing geography and not english!)
jaslota
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by bex6976)
Hi! Same!! (apart from I am doing geography and not english!)
coool!!!!
Ptsai
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi nice to meet everyone!! I'm Portia and I've applied for vet med, and I'm doing a levels in biology, chemistry and maths
FutureFarmVet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello Everyone! I'm Ellie and I've applied for Bioveterinary Sciences as my fifth choice as I've applied for Vet Med at four other universities. Right now I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths. Has anyone received any news/interviews/offers from RVC or even other unis yet? xx
Ptsai
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by FutureFarmVet)
Hello Everyone! I'm Ellie and I've applied for Bioveterinary Sciences as my fifth choice as I've applied for Vet Med at four other universities. Right now I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths. Has anyone received any news/interviews/offers from RVC or even other unis yet? xx
Hey! I also applied for bioveterinary here, and I haven’t heard back from RVC yet, but I have heard back from Surrey and Liverpool - a rejection from Surrey and an interview for Liverpool in 2 weeks
What about you?
FutureFarmVet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ptsai)
Hey! I also applied for bioveterinary here, and I haven’t heard back from RVC yet, but I have heard back from Surrey and Liverpool - a rejection from Surrey and an interview for Liverpool in 2 weeks
What about you?
Congrats on the interview!! I’ve applied for Liverpool, Bristol, Nottingham and Cambridge and have only had an interview with Liverpool so far. Good luck with your interview! I found it pretty relaxed as the interviewers were really nice x
Ptsai
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Congrats on the interview!! I’ve applied for Liverpool, Bristol, Nottingham and Cambridge and have only had an interview with Liverpool so far. Good luck with your interview! I found it pretty relaxed as the interviewers were really nice x
Thanks hehe I’m so scared for the interview 😭 but hopefully it should be fine🤞
HaloDP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Haven't heard back from RVC yet, but I have heard back from Surrey. It seems as though RVC takes longer to send replies.
tegan_r
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have also applied for the rvc as well as Edinburgh, Liverpool and Notts. I have only heard from Liverpool and had my interview last week but I think we can hope to hear from the rvc by the end of November judging by their website!
I am studying Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Latin A-levels as well!
Ptsai
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Has anyone heard back from RVC about bioveterinary science?
yellowblue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yep I have, BBB offer!
Ptsai
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by yellowblue)
Yep I have, BBB offer!
ooo same!!!
bex6976
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I have a vet med interview for RVC in just under 2 weeks
Charlotta891
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Has anyone got interviews for a vet med interview at RVC? The only replies I’ve got are from Bristol and Surrey (I’ve got an interview from Surrey though)
tegan_r
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Charlotta891)
Has anyone got interviews for a vet med interview at RVC? The only replies I’ve got are from Bristol and Surrey (I’ve got an interview from Surrey though)
I have a vet med interview for RVC on the 14th December- maybe email them if you haven't heard anything as you should of by now if you are a home applicant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (29)
5.48%
Uncertainty around my education (61)
11.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (64)
12.1%
Lack of purpose or motivation (69)
13.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (29)
5.48%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (24)
4.54%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (56)
10.59%
Financial worries (32)
6.05%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.78%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
6.24%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.84%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (53)
10.02%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (44)
8.32%

Watched Threads